Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Thracian

Theoretical football

Pots and kettles? :whistle:

I was actually trying to make a point myself, obviously it was a little too subtle.... :rolleyes:

Kelly has worked with the same squad of players as Levein. We could see the cack, and RK obviously saw it too. It wasn't like it was obvious or anything.....

Our improvement is down to a number of factors, mostly playing players in their most natural positions where possible (note the caveat), and by sticking with a consistent team. Either of those were bound to bring results, thankfully, pretty quickly. But again I say, it wasn't down to playing one player.

Usually only said by those who don't understand sarcasm. ;)

I said Williams has improved I didnt say he was Pele. He goes missing for half a game now, instead of a full one. To me thats improvement. :blink:

I don't see how asking me what my point is (which was the part of your post I was reffering to) is infact you making a point youself. Although if it is I appolgise for my ignorance. :whistle:

I have never said one player makes a team. Dunno where you've got that from.

I understand sarcasm just fine. :thumbup:

Why have you started replying to peoples posts like Lush :huh:

I said Williams has improved I didnt say he was Pele. He goes missing for half a game now, instead of a full one. To me thats improvement. :blink:

I don't see how asking me what my point is (which was the part of your post I was reffering to) is infact you making a point youself. Although if it is I appolgise for my ignorance. :whistle:

I have never said one player makes a team. Dunno where you've got that from.

I understand sarcasm just fine. :thumbup:

Why have you started replying to peoples posts like Lush :huh:

Lush copied me. :thumbup:

Archived