Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Phube

The New Wembley...

Well contruction site anyway!.

Has any one seen the pictures in the paper today, only about one third of the seats are in, pitch is nowhere to be seen and half the toilets don't work!

Considering it was supposed to be holding the FA Cup Final today, does this really show up (amongst other things) that the FA couldn't organise the proverbial piss up in a brewery!!!??? :angry::(:(

Well contruction site anyway!.

Has any one seen the pictures in the paper today, only about one third of the seats are in, pitch is nowhere to be seen and half the toilets don't work!

Considering it was supposed to be holding the FA Cup Final today, does this really show up (amongst other things) that the FA couldn't organise the proverbial piss up in a brewery!!!??? :angry::(:(

On the plus side I guess this means that half of the toilets work? :ph34r:

I see that Multiplex kept their promise of having the 2006 FA Cup final at Wembley by showing it to workers on big screens!!

you can see a video hereand it doesn't look anywhere near finished!!!

News of the World: SCUM.

just to make it clear I am NOT a reader of tabloid rubbish like the NOTW and the Sun and infact I think they are scum as well!!

a girl at work reads the Sun online at work during her lunch breaks and it makes me so mad that she believes everything they say and makes all her opinions on the bullsh1t they print!!! makes me so mad!! :mad: they should be forced to print a disclaimer with every story they print!!!

Archived