Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
willy37

dickov leaving

News just in... Paul Dickov has joined Man City on a two year deal. The mans 33 but still going strong.

Is moving back to Man City the right choice for him?Yh it's the team his children support and all that but he was in europe next season with Blackburn. So was it right for him???

More details of dickovs move...

Whats the point in a 2 year contract? He'll be leaving next summer - going on form.

Whats the point in a 2 year contract? He'll be leaving next summer - going on form.

And trying not to taise your blood pressure to much Matt BUT didn't he say when he left us that Blackburn was the club his sons supported and they wanted him to play for Blackburn and then today he said this.........

I support the club myself, my kids are Junior Blues and it's a massive thing for me to come back. I can't stop smiling about it."

And trying not to taise your blood pressure to much Matt BUT didn't he say when he left us that Blackburn was the club his sons supported and they wanted him to play for Blackburn and then today he said this.........

Personally I don't remember him saying that but i'll take your word for it.

He's almost (Not quite) on a par with Savage's quotes such as;

"I'm moving to Blackburn to be closer to my family" - When moving from Birmingham, Isn't Birmingham closer to Wales than Blackburn? :huh:

"I love the Leicester fans" - Not sure he actually said that but no doubt he said something similar whilst here!

"Birmingham fans are the greatest fans I have played around" - That quote isn't word for word like all of these quote however he said something similar i'm sure.

Then when he moved to Blackburn he slaged Birmingham fans off!

Guest seanfox778

spoke to a few man city fans who are a bit p***** off because they are supposed to

be moving forward signing more high profile players and they go and sign dickov guarentee he

will get no more then 5 goals next season if that

Archived