Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
willy37

dickov leaving

not leicester related i know but dickov has refused a new contract at blackburn, wonder where he will go? i cant see another prem club wanting him. maybe 1 of the newly promoted teams. sheff utd maybe

I'd have him back :ermm:

You could see Mr. Warnock having a punt or how about Mr Adams ?

Warnock does like a striker that's for sure. Maybe just a bit too young for Adams, but you could perhaps see it happening. though he will get a better offer than cov for sure

I'd have him back :ermm:

i would have him back aswell i think!!

I wouldn't, He didn't want our money then so why should we offer him it now? Reserect his career again for him. I hope he struggles to find another club, I doubt it because however much I hate him he's a great player and I did love him, Once you turn your back on us...Lie to your fans, e.t.c you can't come back.

If anyone comes back replying to me..."Muzzy turned his back on us and you want him back";

Muzzy didn't turn his back on us, we couldn't afford him, he deserved Premiership football however it didn't work out, Come back Muzzy! :thumbup::wub:

Oh yeah just out curiousity did Dickov at the end of the season say infront of the Blackburn fans he was staying just how he lied to all our fans? Then deja vu he turns down a contract and signs for another club? Whats so hard about saying "We'll have to see what happens about my future"

From sky:

Manchester City have, as expected, completed the free transfer signing of former favourite Paul Dickov.

The former Blackburn striker was released by the Ewood Park club last week after failing to agree a new Rovers contract.

Now City manager Stuart Pearce has wrapped up a deal for the pugnacious former Scottish international.

The 33-year-old has signed a two-year deal at The City of Manchester Stadium and could not hide his delight at re-joining City.

"Blackburn offered me a great deal to stay there, two years, and they were going into Europe, but I just felt that the chance of coming back here was too big a pull for me," Dickov told City's official website.

"Financially, I could have gone elsewhere but this is the club I support and it's one where I want to be successful."

Dickov played over 150 games for City between 1997 and 2002 and wrote his name in City folklore by scoring a dramatic play-off final equaliser against Gillingham in 1999.

Archived