Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
stez

should we try and get this fellow back?

dickov  

77 members have voted

1. 1. well should we try to gerr'im?

• yes
    • no
    • i won't voting in this poll; for i veiw it as a pointless waste of my time, the questioners time and the time of all who've read the question and accomanying post.
    • eh?
    • who's dickov?!

I know but I have known his older brother for years because he is an engineer at one of my customers (apparently Stevie was a better player if you believe him :o ).

Maybe he's an engineerer of the truth :unsure:

From what I heard at the time the club were glad to get rid of him and I don't think that they'd change their minds.

I spoke to his brother Stevie just after he left and unless things have changed Paul won't ever be coming back.

Why's that then???

Also I read somewhere that when Dickov was a youth at Arsenal he was classed as one of the hottest prospects in Europe but lost his way abit, I was astounded at that but was too young at the time to know if this was true.

Why's that then???

Also I read somewhere that when Dickov was a youth at Arsenal he was classed as one of the hottest prospects in Europe but lost his way abit, I was astounded at that but was too young at the time to know if this was true.

It was because of off field activities, I don't think that these should be brought up again but surfice to say they didn't have a great amount of respect for his conduct (not LaManga BTW).

Yes he was at Arsenal as a youth but didn't break through to the first team, possibly due to the guys in-front of him being international players.

It was because of off field activities, I don't think that these should be brought up again but surfice to say they didn't have a great amount of respect for his conduct (not LaManga BTW).

Yes he was at Arsenal as a youth but didn't break through to the first team, possibly due to the guys in-front of him being international players.

Yeah I know he was at Arsenal, but apparently he was all geared up to be awesome but either got a severe injury or went off the rails. Can't quite remember, read some artcile on him a few years back from George Graham I think.

I wasn't aware he was a twat off the field other than his La Manga exploits!!! He's got a wife and kids, thought he was a normal middle aged chap. Obviously not hey!

Still served us well though, never forget some of his displays in the promotion season.

Archived