Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
stez

should we try and get this fellow back?

dickov  

77 members have voted

1. 1. well should we try to gerr'im?

• yes
    • no
    • i won't voting in this poll; for i veiw it as a pointless waste of my time, the questioners time and the time of all who've read the question and accomanying post.
    • eh?
    • who's dickov?!

inspired by a 'debate' twixt katy and the flair in another thread; who thinks we should try and get dickov back?

let's remember we (basset) saved him from man citys reserves, he scored a shit load of goals, was committed, then fu cked off after being looked after by the club following the la manga thing and after that did this:

2908.jpg

inspired by a 'debate' twixt katy and the flair in another thread; who thinks we should try and get dickov back?

let's remember we (basset) saved him from man citys reserves, he scored a shit load of goals, was committed, then fu cked off after being looked after by the club following the la manga thing and after that did this:

2908.jpg

looking at this picture you just wanna punch the little shite

this forum is an embarrasment to leicester city it really is. Im gona stop reading it..........u sad bastards on here must be bored to talk of an ex player coming back to leicester when he is quite obviously an established premiership player....the degree of the intelligence astounds me. Its always the same old gimps in threads as well....fuk me i live in leicestershire but jezuz i kno its not that bad to spend all m night and (day) on it....dont lie iv seen u.

to sum things up i know ur gona delete this but maybe u shud keep this to let new members know what there in for.....but hey if not they can alway read this incredibly stupid thread

JOKE

this forum is an embarrasment to leicester city it really is. Im gona stop reading it..........u sad bastards on here must be bored to talk of an ex player coming back to leicester when he is quite obviously an established premiership player....the degree of the intelligence astounds me. Its always the same old gimps in threads as well....fuk me i live in leicestershire but jezuz i kno its not that bad to spend all m night and (day) on it....dont lie iv seen u.

to sum things up i know ur gona delete this but maybe u shud keep this to let new members know what there in for.....but hey if not they can alway read this incredibly stupid thread

JOKE

Right so.

I don't see where the boredom element comes from - people are discussing things that interest them. It's odd that somebody must be bored to discuss something that interests them :ermm:

Besides, not everything has to be completely serious all of the time -it could be a light-hearted topic of discussion - it doesn't matter.

And there can't be anyone that's here all night and all day - just people who check the forums a few times a day - something of a difference there.

Anyway, if that's the way you feel, then just don't come here - nobody's forcing you too.

:wave:

JOKE

You said you were leaving before so why are you still here? You have a poor grasp of the English language but I don't have a go at you about it. If it's so crap on here - Naff off!

OR

If you have a decent idea for a thread lets hear it. Bit pointless slagging off people who post their thoughts on here when you haven't got any ideas yourself.

From what I heard at the time the club were glad to get rid of him and I don't think that they'd change their minds.

I spoke to his brother Stevie just after he left and unless things have changed Paul won't ever be coming back.

From what I heard at the time the club were glad to get rid of him and I don't think that they'd change their minds.

I spoke to his brother Stevie just after he left and unless things have changed Paul won't ever be coming back.

Good, im glad, he's a bloody tart and he pissed on his chips big time.

You are such an name dropper Bareth! :whistle:

Good, im glad, he's a bloody tart and he pissed on his chips big time.

You are such an name dropper Bareth! :whistle:

I know but I have known his older brother for years because he is an engineer at one of my customers (apparently Stevie was a better player if you believe him :o ).

Archived