Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jay

Leicester on Ebay

63_2.JPG#

Be that a palm tree growing in the car park? (between the 2 telegraph poles)

Is this another one of those daft 'Spot thDifference' type thingies ... I'm afraid that if I look too hard someting may scare me... :blush:

Rubbish

I am very pleased to offer here a Digital photo of the former ground of Leicester City Football Club and its Filbert Street ground. Flats and a Car Park now sited on the former premises that had been the home of Leicester City from the last decade of Queen Victoria’s reign up until the second term of Tony Blair’s role as Prime Minister, gracing Football League’s top two divisions and the FA Premiership besides European and Domestic Cup Competitions.

63_2.JPG

and the joker wants £3.99 for it!!! :eek:

can anyone else find anything worse?

Well I'm going for the 4 for £12.99 option......... BARGAIN :rolleyes:

ebay gotta love it

I tried to sell metal infused with the energies from Amazon witchdoctors. OK, the product looked like a common or garden paperclip, but I thought the average Ebay punter would be dumb enough to go for it.

Unfortunately, I still have a fair few left. If anyone is interested I am sure that they will also help with the giving up of smoking or the obtaining of a footy shirt through gambling sucess ;):whistle:

Archived