Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ash

EMINEM

EMINEM - Do you like, love or hate ?  

23 members have voted

1. 1. EMINEM - Do you like, love or hate ?

• Brillaint - One of the Best rappers ever
    • Good Rapper
    • Average Nothing special
    • Okay not really bothered
    • Wigga F*ck Off

I really like Eminem(Not in that way) But i think he's great , Deffinetly in the top 5 best rappers of all time .I dont understand why so many poeple hate him , if they ACTUALLY listened to his music maybe they would understand it abit more . He dont talk shit and wants to be black , its the total opposite , he likes being white and is proud of it ......I voted Brillaint - One of the Best rappers ever :D

I really like Eminem(Not in that way) But i think he's great , Deffinetly in the top 5 best rappers of all time .I dont understand why so many poeple hate him , if they ACTUALLY listened to his music maybe they would understand it abit more . He dont talk shit and wants to be black , its the total opposite , he likes being white and is proud of it ......I voted Brillaint - One of the Best rappers ever  :D

His earlier songs were bareable, but hes turned into a very commercial rapper, most of his D 12 songs are near enuff pop. Big let down imo.

Guest Daniel

He is good, anyone who says hes one of the best rappers ever, obviously doesnt listen to much rap.

He is no way near one of the best.

He doesnt even compare to pac, snoops, biggie, big l.

Hes pretty fly for a white guy though. :)

He's ok but I prefer Dre & Eminems songs with Dre they bounce off eachother quite well.Guilty Conscience & Forgot about Dre are 2 examples of Eminem sounding better with Dre to bounce off.I Prefer 50 Cent to Eminem, some of his songs on his own are just plain annoying & kiddy pop sounding.I would vote he was good not great.

Guest Daniel

Yeah i know what you mean, but 50 is more commercial that Eminem in most places in the world now, 50 used to be amazing before he released 'In Da Club' and thats when all the little kids and all the nobs started shouting 'Go Go Go Shorty' and all that shit, it kind of killed 50 Cents underground image and ruined everything for me, i have to admit i do own some G Unit trainers though, :lol:.

When it comes to DRE he wipes the floor with both of them, hes a great rapper and never came too commerical, Forget About Dre has to be one of my all time favourites, its a quality tune!

i thinm eminem can have some good songs but he aint nothing special. when he's with d12 his 1st song was like pop to get top of da chart. but the new one how come, has well good rap in it but eminem dont really rap much in it.

he wouldnt be so renowned if he was a black rapper i fink.

Yeah i know what you mean, but 50 is more commercial that Eminem in most places in the world now, 50 used to be amazing before he released 'In Da Club' and thats when all the little kids and all the nobs started shouting 'Go Go Go Shorty' and all that shit, it kind of killed 50 Cents underground image and ruined everything for me, i have to admit i do own some G Unit trainers though, :lol:.

When it comes to DRE he wipes the floor with both of them, hes a great rapper and never came too commerical, Forget About Dre has to be one of my all time favourites, its a quality tune!

So you don't like commercial rap but you liek Dr.Dre who has set about turning Hip Hop into a money making franchise as oppossed to a viablke musical genre?

Then again you might like all that bling shit that is constantly shoved down peoples throats.

Oh and Emminem is a better lyracist than any of them artsists you mentioned. One of the few rappers from the current era that will be rememebred in 20 years time with any amount of respect.

Guest Daniel

Omg, trev im sorry but your talking rubbish about the only one that will be remember etc etc, 2pac is the biggest rapper to ever live and will be remember by everyone for his lyrics.

Im sorry but 2pac is better and bigger than Eminem will ever be.

Omg, trev im sorry but your talking rubbish about the only one that will be remember etc etc, 2pac is the biggest rapper to ever live and will be remember by everyone for his lyrics.

Im sorry but 2pac is better and bigger than Eminem will ever be.

I was talking about todays rappers. Tupac was a decade ago. Like saying Nirvana are a band of today or that Gary Linker is the worlds best striker.

Archived