Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Unit

Kill a bit of time waiting for kick off

Guest Gist

Why does the ref just stand there and as if he doesn't care? :D Im glad he let it carry on for a little bit longer though.

Well your all hypocrites as you appear to be condoning violent behaviour but you weren't condoning it when Dennis Wise attacked Callum Davidson,no attacks should ever be tolerated and I suggest some people take a long hard look at themselves,not that you will listen to me <_<

Well your all hypocrites as you appear to be condoning violent behaviour but you weren't condoning it when Dennis Wise attacked Callum Davidson,no attacks should ever be tolerated and I suggest some people take a long hard look at themselves,not that you will listen to me <_<

Oh it was Dennis Wise and the man is an utter ****.

He broke someone's jaw for losing a card game, then sued us for sacking him, drove us into administration and all he got was choked by a mad Irishman, he's bloody got off lightly there!

well it would have all been sorted at the time when Matty and Gerry went looking for him the night he attacked Davidson if Wise wasn't hiding like the coward he is!!! :mad:

Oh it was Dennis Wise and the man is an utter ****.

He broke someone's jaw for losing a card game, then sued us for sacking him, drove us into administration and all he got was choked by a mad Irishman, he's bloody got off lightly there!

Well violence isn't the answer,I personally don't like Wise either for what he did and think it was a injustice that he did'nt go to prison for his actions and it was proved that he is a terrible person by suing you unfairly,but still then violence isn't the action and it made Gerry Taggert as low as Wise for his actions.

Well violence isn't the answer,I personally don't like Wise either for what he did and think it was a injustice that he did'nt go to prison for his actions and it was proved that he is a terrible person by suing you unfairly,but still then violence isn't the action and it made Gerry Taggert as low as Wise for his actions.

How dare you say that :mad:

Pfft, at least Wise was awake!

Gerry :wub:

Like what I said, what goes around comes around, and if you behave like a little bully, expect someone to have a go back at some stage.

well wise is an arrogant little shit who dishes it out then runs off and hides

you really dont get just how popular big gerry is, as cobbo said matty and gerry may well have been doing time but for wise barracading himself in his hotel room, gerry was a cult hero here, heart on his sleave type, think psycho ;)

Archived