Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
FNQ

Kasabian to play Walkers Stadium.

should I be excited about this then????

I know they are Leicester fans, although even before they got famous I believe they sat in the west stand :nono: but I can't help thinking they are very overated and to be honest pretty terrible!!

should I be excited about this then????

I know they are Leicester fans, although even before they got famous I believe they sat in the west stand :nono: but I can't help thinking they are very overated and to be honest pretty terrible!!

If you don't get excited they'll cancel it and re-book Status Quo. Just a warning.

Didn't they have Kasabian on the pitch at half-time some years back? As I recall they were pretty terrible at football (they weren' wearing the right footwear) and one of the cheeky monkeys couldn't be bothered to turn up because he was a Liverpool fan.

Or was that just a dream I had?

Didn't they have Kasabian on the pitch at half-time some years back? As I recall they were pretty terrible at football (they weren' wearing the right footwear) and one of the cheeky monkeys couldn't be bothered to turn up because he was a Liverpool fan.

Or was that just a dream I had?

Didn't they win the celeb world cup a few weeks ago. They were Italy as I remember.

Archived