Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fez of Mahrez

Fabriclive Albums

Anyone got any of these? I've got 5 now (DJ Hype, DJ Format, Scratch Perverts, Joe Ransom, Andy C & DJ Hype - in order of how much I like them).

The DJ Hype one is probably my favourite record of all time, so much energy yet not too rudeboy.

They're buy one get one free in Virgin at the moment.

Anyone got any of these? I've got 5 now (DJ Hype, DJ Format, Scratch Perverts, Joe Ransom, Andy C & DJ Hype - in order of how much I like them).

The DJ Hype one is probably my favourite record of all time, so much energy yet not too rudeboy.

They're buy one get one free in Virgin at the moment.

Got em all but my favourite is Tyrant by Lee Burridge and Craig Richards.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00005CEP...9434465?ie=UTF8

I have the John Peel Fabric Live album which is absolute brilliance and includes a hillbilly version of Pretty Vacant!! it's a great reminder of the legend himself

Ever been to Club Fabric?

Tis an awesome place to be fair!!! expensive though, i went 4 years ago and even then it was £12 entry and £4 a bottle of stella

Been about a dozen times but I normally go to Turnmills, The End or to a Renaissance party when in London!

Everywhere's pricey in London but these clubs are the dogs doo dahs so it's always money well spent

Archived