Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Swedging

That personalised fixture list...

Maybe but its too busy down there on matchdays,ill get me nana to get it for me :thumbup:

Too true, but if you don't get it before the season starts how will you know whe the first game is???!! :P;)

Yer pretty annoying also seen as I live in Rutland :(

Oh well, I will just have to add it on my To-Do list for the first home game which includes;

- Chant like mad

- Cheese burger with onions

- Chicken balti pie at half time

:D - just writing that list has made me well excited now lol

Yer pretty annoying also seen as I live in Rutland :(

Oh well, I will just have to add it on my To-Do list for the first home game which includes;

- Chant like mad

- Cheese burgerwith onions

- Chicken balti pie at half time

:D - just writing that list has made me well excited now lol

Fat barsteward :P

• 3 weeks later...

Fixture Cards Now Available

The new personalised fixture cards for season ticket holders have been delivered and are now ready for supporters to collect from the City Megastore.

The new fixture cards, which have been personalised with the season ticket holder's name emblazoned on the front, were introduced this season as an added extra to the season ticket package.

A non personalized version will be available to all other supporters from Sunday July 30th at the Club's Community Day.

The fixture cards detail all this season's fixtures, plus the dates tickets are due to go on sale for each game, both home and away, for the coming campaign.

The Megastore is open from 9am to 5pm weekdays and on Saturday. Season ticket holders have been asked to note that fixture cards can not be collected in the three hours prior to kick off on a matchday due to a shortage of available space, but will be available for collection at all other times.

A special collection point will also be available at the Club's Community Day on Sunday July 30th.

ive just picked mine up this morning when i went and purchased a ST for my mate as he is working. its a bit small compared to the fixture lists given out in previous years as i used to write the scores in on last seasons at work and this years will no way fit in anything. i do like my name and number 9 on the back of the shirt though, and the bit where it says happy birthday.

Fixture Cards Now Available

The new personalised fixture cards for season ticket holders have been delivered and are now ready for supporters to collect from the City Megastore.

:cool:

I work five minutes away from there, so I'll pick the card up when I buy my ticket for the Luton game! :thumbup:

Archived