Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Burnsy

Levein going for TOP job

It could be worse for Colchester. they could have an even worse ex Leicester City Manager known as Peter Ta#@#r. :cry:

And some England supporters wonder why England don't make it beyond the quater finals in the world cup with people like him in the England set up. Its criminal and certainly does not surprise me :mad:

COME ON YOU MIGHTY FOXES :thumbup:

MadMick

It could be worse for Colchester. they could have an even worse ex Leicester City Manager known as Peter Ta#@#r. :cry:

And some England supporters wonder why England don't make it beyond the quater finals in the world cup with people like him in the England set up. Its criminal and certainly does not surprise me :mad:

COME ON YOU MIGHTY FOXES :thumbup:

MadMick

well we can (hopefully) enjoy watching palace slide down the league from this season then

Good luck to him, I hope he goes there and does well. I think he'll learn from his mistakes and go on to be quite successful, he'll have his work cut out though if he gets the job. Hardly any money and effectively a League 1/2 stadium and squad. If he keeps them up then that's a massive achievement.

He has a great eye for a player (signed some chockers aswell, but he's got the right ideas) he also gives youth a chance and Colchester will have to rely on their academy perhaps to fill the squad.

Archived