Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Burnsy

Levein going for TOP job

Poor colchester.

Well I'm sure he's learnt a few lessons about the Championship and will probably do ok, as did Taylor about the Premier ( mainly that he wasn't up to it and has avoided it since :P ).

Shame we're always the guinea pigs for these people. Let's hope RK doesn't fall into the same category.

As for the title let's not be too smug we are in the same league as Colchester, so what does that make us?

He thought the SPL was better than the Championship so I'd hate to think how he assesses the standard required in the division below.

Colchester - seriously, don't appoint him. Forest are so much more deserving...

I think you'll find Colchester are in the same league as us, aren't they? :o

You're right.

They got promoted.

I might edit my other post now so I don't look stupid.

Actually, fu ck it.

Not stupid, perhaps careless :P well I had to look it up before I made my original post :D and then checked it again after you replied. That's how confident I was, I mean no disrespect but Colchester, it takes some believing.

I rather suprisingly discovered recently that our manager and Mr. Levein were a lot closer than I ever gave them credit for, unfortunately for Levein he was too stubborn to make the small alteration needed to be successful.

Kelly and Levein share the shame ideals and opinions and RK's approach is no different from that of Levein, hence there hasn't been a mass clearout of 'CL's players'.

I rather suprisingly discovered recently that our manager and Mr. Levein were a lot closer than I ever gave them credit for, unfortunately for Levein he was too stubborn to make the small alteration needed to be successful.

Kelly and Levein share the shame ideals and opinions and RK's approach is no different from that of Levein, hence there hasn't been a mass clearout of 'CL's players'.

or maybe they are just too shit for anyone to want them

This actually doesn't suprise me all that much, Kelly didnt/hasn't changed much and he has stuck with some of the same players ( Hughes and Maybury in paticular ) that Levein also stuck with through thick and then. Tatically they aren't miles apart, a fairly bog standerd 4-4-2 beng the preffered formation, If the teams winning change as little as possible.

Next Season it wouldnt suprise me if Kelly wheeled in the 4-5-1 at the Hawthorns come September, and should we start to lose a few games I see him tinkering like a mad 4 eyed Scott.

Not stupid, perhaps careless :P well I had to look it up before I made my original post :D and then checked it again after you replied. That's how confident I was, I mean no disrespect but Colchester, it takes some believing.

I had to look it up too!

Surely Layer Road isn't up to Championship standards? It only holds 6190 :o

Archived