Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
patterson

new music for next season?

personally i quite like the catchy sort of remix of the post horn gallop before the lads run out onto the pitch.... but i would like to here some more "upbeat" tunes before this horn gallop....possibly "sandstorm" to try and get the crowd UP FOR IT!!!!!!!! :D

COME ON U FOXES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what does anyone else think? :blink:

personally i quite like the catchy sort of remix of the post horn gallop before the lads run out onto the pitch.... but i would like to here some more "upbeat" tunes before this horn gallop....possibly "sandstorm" to try and get the crowd UP FOR IT!!!!!!!! :D

personally I'm not that keen on the "catchy sort of remix" - frankly I find it embarrassing! Still, I guess it's better than ol' Henry cocking it up every time .....

Personally I liked Sandstorm & the Omen Theme played loud, like they did during the 1st season at the Walkers, still like Ready To Go as well

Always thought the instrumental part of the Faithless Insomina track would be good too

the thing is it's all about personel taste I can't stand Sandstorm and Cheesy Dance music or "Upbeat Tunes" as you put it, but then you would probably hate If the Kids are United by Sham 69 of tunes that uplift me you will never be able to please everyone at the same time

At filbert street before every match they used to play Let me entertain you and then baby i'm read to gooooooooo!!!!

Surely PIGBAG and that song by the piranhas has to come into it and maybe some classic Kasabian aswell

classic Kasabian---- isn't that an oxymoron?

Although Kasabian are far from classic and may not to be everyone's taste something like Processed Beats or I.D. would go down well pre match as its music with a bit of feeling and groove at least it will get people in the mood for creating a bit of atmosphere rather than that awful Post Horn Gallop which just turns everyone off completely.

Plus its a local connection a la Newcastle playing Mark Knopfler before matches...

Although Kasabian are far from classic and may not to be everyone's taste something like Processed Beats or I.D. would go down well pre match as its music with a bit of feeling and groove at least it will get people in the mood for creating a bit of atmosphere rather than that awful Post Horn Gallop which just turns everyone off completely.

Plus its a local connection a la Newcastle playing Mark Knopfler before matches...

How about "Under The Moon Of Love" by Showaddywaddy. It's a long shot, but it might just work, cap'n. Random is good.

something gladitorial like FINAL COUNTDOWN by europe.........

Good call. :D

Anything but the Village People's Post Horn Gallop Remix - as camp as Christmas. <_< We may as well follow it with "Go West" and "You Make Me Feel Mighty Real".

got to be JUMP AROUND! Absolutely legend!

If that's the song I think it is, I remember the club playing it as the players ran out for the first few home games at Filbert Way until they were forced to change it back due to fans wanting the PHG back.

As long as the embarassing new remix of the post horn gallop is dumped, its very awful. Its best just to not have it, we dont want to turn out like wolves, a laughing stock with their: ''hi-ho wolverhampton2

I remember the announcer at Filbert Way saying "Before you all write and complain to the club, that version of the PHG won't be used as the players come out" or something like that after it was first played during half time. It didn't take long for it to be used as the players enter. Personally I don't think it's that bad.

Jump around? The Final Countdown?! WTF? :blink:

And people say Post Horn is camp!

Something instrumental with a bit of doof would be sweet, Sandstorm is a great song but it's a football game after all and not a sweaty rave where everyone gets naked and rubs each other's nipples :ermm:

Jump around? The Final Countdown?! WTF? :blink:

And people say Post Horn is camp!

Something instrumental with a bit of doof would be sweet, Sandstorm is a great song but it's a football game after all and not a sweaty rave where everyone gets naked and rubs each other's nipples :ermm:

It gets you pumped up tho, or that tune for Matty Fryatt De De De Der, Or how about, When Youre Smiling

Really, you obviously don't sit in the right section of the stadium then :D

Archived