Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
willy37

bradgate park

i know the city squad usually go on a pre season run around bradgate park every year so imagine my excitement when i saw a group of about 30 people running towards me whilst out walking my dog this morning. So i waited for them to approach me......and it was one of the youth teams, gutted!

i know the city squad usually go on a pre season run around bradgate park every year so imagine my excitement when i saw a group of about 30 people running towards me whilst out walking my dog this morning. So i waited for them to approach me......and it was one of the youth teams, gutted!

have you been training the dog to attack the 1st team then :blink:

Not 100% sure, but I seem to remember them doing beacon hill last year?

If you would have gone to Bradgate Park today...you would have seen them!!

From the OS..

"The remainder of the squad were put through their paces at Bradgate Park this morning after returning from Boston last night.

Kelly added: "We have had some intensive sessions, but we are making sure that the players are getting the recovery time they need. Everything has been planned.

"They did a lot of speed and endurance work up the hills at Bradgate Park which they all obviously enjoyed in the heat! But they have got plenty of recovery time now. They had an ice bath afterwards and they have got the afternoon to relax before they are back in again on Friday morning.

"Pre-season is hard and they will be tired, but that is the nature of what it is."

The City squad transfer to a training base in Cheshire on Monday ahead of pre-season games against Macclesfield Town and Stockport County."

Archived