Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
mat_j101

De Vries, Hammil and Sylla

I doubt that DeVries is going to Plymouth now as they have just signed Barry Hayles for 100,000.

http://www.teamtalk.com/football/story/0,1...1350980,00.html

he was never linked with plymouth. He doesnt have a link with that guy. Its Bulllllllllll :P like the dude would 'call him' ... "he aint going plymouth now hayles is" .. the time he put that we already knew hayles was going.

thats like me sayin 'my italian mate is linked with cannavaro and he is a massive leicester fan and supposedly linked with us'

'my mate just phoned me and told me cannavaro is now going chelsea as he failed a medical at leicester and chelsea are willing to take him how they are'

:whistle::whistle::whistle:

Being left out from the squad in the first game was fair enough and RK gave his reasons and said there still part of the club. You would think they would have been included in the next 2 games and taken to training, so they can show improvement and play.

MDV-we got him on a free almost, we would not get another striker like that on the cheap.

I hope you're right :thumbup:

there is no point in playing wingers when they are not given the ball in the right part of the park......

when you have players with the ability to beat their man, give them the ball and the freedon to run at defenders. back them up. give them confidence. wingers are at their best then.

i'm only passing on info that i have been directly told.... other players do want him in the side and are suprised at his exclusion.

there is no point in playing wingers when they are not given the ball in the right part of the park......

when you have players with the ability to beat their man, give them the ball and the freedon to run at defenders. back them up. give them confidence. wingers are at their best then.

i'm only passing on info that i have been directly told.... other players do want him in the side and are suprised at his exclusion.

He doesn't even beat men really. I have seen him on lots of occasions receive the ball and not generate enough pace in attacking the defender for any of his tricks to take him clear.

He's the sort who'll look much better on the training pitch than he ever will on match days and that is exactly how it has been so far.

I just hope the other players don't go into management.

Archived