Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
mat_j101

De Vries, Hammil and Sylla

Back page of tonights Leicester Mercury says De Vries, Hammil and Sylla have been left out of the squad that has gone to a trainging camp and that Kelly is willing to let them go if they dont prove themselves soon - and they dont stand much chance of proving themselves if they cant train with the first team, do they.

I think its great. Finally, a manager who is happy to just cut his losses and get rid. To be quite honest, i would let all three of those go on free's just to get them off the wages, cuz De Vries and Sylla are probably earning a decent package.

Long Live King Kelly

Back page of tonights Leicester Mercury says De Vries, Hammil and Sylla have been left out of the squad that has gone to a trainging camp and that Kelly is willing to let them go if they dont prove themselves soon - and they dont stand much chance of proving themselves if they cant train with the first team, do they.

I think its great. Finally, a manager who is happy to just cut his losses and get rid. To be quite honest, i would let all three of those go on free's just to get them off the wages, cuz De Vries and Sylla are probably earning a decent package.

Long Live King Kelly

Any money one goes to Crystal Palace :whistle:

DE VRIES ON HIS WAY

Surely Mark De vries will be leaving leicester soon. Not only was he chucked out on loan at the end of last season, he has now been left out of 2 pre-season games which you thought he would of had his chance to do well in. Rob Kelly obviously does'nt have any plans for him in his team even though he has been allocated the number 9 shirt. I personally hope he leaves just so we can have somebody better to wear the number 9 shirt.

Rumours are that plymouth are interested. I Hope So. :D

Guest Gist

Surely atleast one of them is leaving, they could still train and play some part and show they are willing to fight for their place. Unless the coach only has enough room for the 22 players <_<

Surely atleast one of them is leaving, they could still train and play some part and show they are willing to fight for their place. Unless the coach only has enough room for the 22 players <_<

During the regular season they'll train with the rest of the team, as you'd expect.

It just so happens that the manager only seems to want to take a certain squad of players with him (to the friendlies), because he has a clear idea of who he wants to play in the friendlies, and likely who he wants to work with the most during the regular season.

Managers don't always like to have huge squads - even Moneybags Mourihno only works with a squad of about 22-25, even if the full squad has over 40/50 players.

Poor old MDV, tried his best.

Unlike the other two wasters.

Oh MDV has aitch aye vee, Oh MDV has aitch aye veeee...

That game against Spurs was immense, it wasn't as hot then as it is now.

DE VRIES ON HIS WAY

Surely Mark De vries will be leaving leicester soon. Not only was he chucked out on loan at the end of last season, he has now been left out of 2 pre-season games which you thought he would of had his chance to do well in. Rob Kelly obviously does'nt have any plans for him in his team even though he has been allocated the number 9 shirt. I personally hope he leaves just so we can have somebody better to wear the number 9 shirt.

A mate, who's Media & Press Officer with Plymouth City Council, says tonight, that his contacts on the Plymouth evening paper, are reporting that Ian 'Hollowhead' (the gardening worzel) has called a Press Conference for tomorrow - word is, he's introducing some foreign defender AND Mark 'the Freezer'. The deal has been done, subject to a medical (so, still some doubt then ?!!) for De Vries to go and £250k to come Kelly's way. I hope its kosher - and the Plymouth 'quacks' are not too good and don't spot his hamstrings going as he walks in to the room ! Perhaps if he - and Cilla and Joe 'Hammered' go, we might get enough dosh to sign a left sided midfielder/defender ?

DE VRIES ON HIS WAY

They are trying to buy Barry Hayles.

A mate, who's Media & Press Officer with Plymouth City Council, says tonight, that his contacts on the Plymouth evening paper, are reporting that Ian 'Hollowhead' (the gardening worzel) has called a Press Conference for tomorrow - word is, he's introducing some foreign defender AND Mark 'the Freezer'. The deal has been done, subject to a medical (so, still some doubt then ?!!) for De Vries to go and £250k to come Kelly's way. I hope its kosher - and the Plymouth 'quacks' are not too good and don't spot his hamstrings going as he walks in to the room ! Perhaps if he - and Cilla and Joe 'Hammered' go, we might get enough dosh to sign a left sided midfielder/defender ?

A lot of people say a lot of bullsh*t

If this happens you know i said this would happen, i even started a thread about it, but it probably got deleted! (after the Boston Game) :cool:

If this happens you know i said this would happen, i even started a thread about it, but it probably got deleted! (after the Boston Game) :cool:

SSN are reporting that Millwall have accepted a bid for Hayles from Plymouth. :blink:

Just had a call from my mate in Plymouth re 'the Freezer's' move (and their reported links with Barry Hayles) - IT'S OFF, De Vries FAILED his medical - there's a surprise !! S**t if he's too 'crock' for Plymouth, no one else will want to buy him !?

Looks like your mates source is going to have to wait another year for his Pulitzer :rolleyes:

http://www.thisisdevon.co.uk/displayNode.j...tentPK=14939174

Just had a call from my mate in Plymouth re 'the Freezer's' move (and their reported links with Barry Hayles) - IT'S OFF, De Vries FAILED his medical - there's a surprise !! S**t if he's too 'crock' for Plymouth, no one else will want to buy him !?

How?

Lee Morris has passed about 12 medicals and only ever played about 2 games.

How did he fail?

What a pe nis.

I actually wouldn't sell MDV, I actually have a feeling he could become quite useful this year, if you agree with me on this post

1) He is sh it

2) RK doesn't want him

3) He just failed a medical at Plymouth.

I appreciate it's a 'feeling' or a 'hunch' but seriously...?

Highlights the difference between Levein and Kelly.

de Vries could be a nuisance - we rarely played to his strengths though.

Sylla rarely had an impact. Not a goal threat, both scoring and providing them.

Hamill - offers absolutely nothing.

the 3 players are being treated like crap

what happend to new start, new season!!!!

how can they fight and prove themselves if left out.

Treated like crap?

Give me a break.

They're being left out because they're considered not good enough at the minute. That's life.

If I wasn't performing as my employer expects me too, I'd expect to be warned about my performance.

That's exactly what's happened to MDV, Sylla and Hamill. They've been given a warning - you've got to improve or you don't stand a chance of playing football.

If they don't like it, they had best retire now and go live in a cave far away from the real world.

Treated like crap?

Give me a break.

They're being left out because they're considered not good enough at the minute. That's life.

If I wasn't performing as my employer expects me too, I'd expect to be warned about my performance.

That's exactly what's happened to MDV, Sylla and Hamill. They've been given a warning - you've got to improve or you don't stand a chance of playing football.

If they don't like it, they had best retire now and go live in a cave far away from the real world.

these players are being treated very badly indeed.... infact a few squad members are disgruntled at the treatment of them.

Sylla has returned from the summer in great shape, but kelly won't even speak to him

Archived