Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mort

If we hadn’t been relegated…

I just watched the 2003/04 season review, and was wondering, say we hadn’t p*ssed away the matches against the likes of Wolves, Spurs etc… and avoided relegation back then, what do you reckon would have happened? Would we have been relegated the following season and where would be now?

There would have been no tsunami, no Al Queda, no global warming, No Twin Towers and the new Wembley would have been up and running.

It is obvious God is a Leicester fan and that he was so upset about that relegation that he's taken his eye off the ball ever since...

If RK really knew what responsibility is weighing on his shoulders... :whistle::whistle:

There would have been no tsunami, no Al Queda, no global warming, No Twin Towers and the new Wembley would have been up and running.

It is obvious God is a Leicester fan and that he was so upset about that relegation that he's taken his eye off the ball ever since...

If RK really knew what responsibility is weighing on his shoulders... :whistle::whistle:

You forgot to add and The Singh wouldn't have got married!!! :whistle:

I just watched the 2003/04 season review, and was wondering, say we hadn’t p*ssed away the matches against the likes of Wolves, Spurs etc… and avoided relegation back then, what do you reckon would have happened? Would we have been relegated the following season and where would be now?

We would have been relegated the season after, and we would be exaclty where we are now... lingering in this shithole division for another year...

You forgot to add and The Singh wouldn't have got married!!! :whistle:

Married life eh...all this health and safety legislation and never a word of warning about marriage until it's happened!.

With their record you'd think the Government would have banned it by now!

Ah well, the pots are piling up... :(

Christ.. you've just reminded me just how many leads we pissed away that year, if only our defence was a bit tighter cus our strikers scored a fair few between em, valiant attempt by Micky but ifs and buts I suppose...

Hmmm... Woles (away) was by far the worst, but still i dont see how we would have stayed up the season after unless we'd have had an injection of cash... though if we'd have stayed up Everton or Spurs might have gone down :blink:

Ferdinand was rather good for a 37 (!) year old, watching the review is just anoying when you see bright starts fall apart, though i dont think you can blame Walker, the defence was more at fault than the goalie IMO.

I think really if we had stayed up there would have only been one question we would be asking ourselves now, will we have to go through the qualifying stages of the chmpions league or will we get there automaticly...... I can dream

Archived