Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
sticky vicky

the game on saturday

hi.

does anyone know if the club are showing the luton game at the walkers stadium?

my 8 year old son has been pestering us to get sky.

will we able to get into the 1884 bar with him?

thanks in advance

Hi and welcome. I dont know the answer to that, I am sure someone will, please dont feel the need to whisper though

hi.

thanks in advance

I know it's pricey but why not get him Sky and make him do little jobs around the house to justify him having it :thumbup:

As well as having Sky for yourself he'll also have a nice lesson in economics.

i.e.

You get nothing for nowt :thumbup: and by the way :welcome::scarf:

PS

Your not that "sticky vicky" are you? :ph34r::P;)

I know it's pricey but why not get him Sky and make him do little jobs around the house to justify him having it :thumbup:

As well as having Sky for yourself he'll also have a nice lesson in economics.

i.e.

You get nothing for nowt :thumbup: and by the way :welcome::scarf:

PS

Your not that "sticky vicky" are you? :ph34r::P;)

Behave! You're married arnt you? :o

I would definetly advice Sky as it seems non stop live football as soon as the season starts.

And for someone like me its brilliant - infact, its said that the decreasing attendance at football matches is probably caused by this.

hi.

thanks in advance

Hello.

A quick call to the club should sort you out. The number's somewhere on the club website, under "The Club" section.

Getting Sky seems a bit bonkers just to watch City. Be like me and wait 'til the Ashes start before handing your hard-earned over to Murdoch.

I used to have a full sports package. All the Sky Sports channels, Prem Plus season ticket and even the ITV sports channels that went down the pan after a season. I wouldn't have it back now though. Just too tempting to sit down and waste hours watching it. I'd rather be out doing sport myself than being in doors watching it.

I suggest e-mailing Peter Jones. He replies fairly quickly and usually knows what you need to know.

[email protected]

I used to have a full sports package. All the Sky Sports channels, Prem Plus season ticket and even the ITV sports channels that went down the pan after a season. I wouldn't have it back now though. Just too tempting to sit down and waste hours watching it. I'd rather be out doing sport myself than being in doors watching it.

I suggest e-mailing Peter Jones. He replies fairly quickly and usually knows what you need to know.

[email protected]

Well, I phoned the club to see if they were showing it anywhere. The simple answer was no.

A smokey pub it is then!!!!!!

Well, I phoned the club to see if they were showing it anywhere. The simple answer was no.

A smokey pub it is then!!!!!!

OR a Wetherspoons or Oxygen chain pub... are there any in Ly -ces -ter- sh - :whistle: shire?

Are they child friendly, I remember reading that Sticky Vicky was going with her 8 year old????

erm,... dunno, then again I dont take kids to pubs.... I suppose a friend with Sky might be a better option.

:ph34r:

Archived