Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Next two games will shape our season?

But in another thread you admit that Tiatto should play (albeit alongside Sheehan.. :o:huh: )

Hughes didn't start on Saturday so that scuppers the argument that he's one of the "chosen men".

Are you for real?

1) I didn't say the Chosen Men should never play because McCarthy and Kisnorbo are fixtures on merit.

2) Nor did I say the manager NEVER dropped a Chosen Man.

The Chosen Men are essentially a part of every squad and are protected. They are the favoured choice unless injury of lack of match practise forces them onto the bench and even then they quickly return. Sylla seemed to be a Chosen Man with Levein.

Seems strange you have been very quick to get on your high horse after Saturdays shambles however I don't really see you making many comments about the worst player on the pitch by a country mile Richard Stearmen :unsure: Selective thinking again me thinks Thrac.

Saturday was absloute tosh don't get me wrong, and however much I don't see it improving I am willing to give most of the players and the manager a few more go's before the heads start rolling.

I beg your pardon Manwell. In one post I described Stearman's performance as his worst yet and gave him about 4 marks in the player ratings.

A also said that Maybury and Stearman should be competing for the right back spot and that Maybury's case would have been enhanced this week.

The only reason I wouldn't necessarily drop Stearman after Saturday is that is was one game and because there would be enough changes elsewhere. But don't expect me to defend an alternative opinion. He played badly and if someone else gets a chance as a result that's his fault.

Plain and unselective enough?

Archived