Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Gamesmaster

is the birch value for money?

Not quite sure how you can question whether he is "value for money" when none of us know how much he is getting paid by the club ....

Personally, I think some of his banter is sometimes quite good, yet sometimes quite bad. Like everyone he has his good days and his bad - but who else is out there willing to do the same "job"?

Some of the half time "entertainment" at other clubs is equally as poor / boring / dour / embarassing or even worse.

If you don't like him, don't listen to him and just ignore him - simple really.

Im sure he encourages some to like our club and wana take part. As within this thread though, he also pi$$es folk off who already are city fans. Not everyone is brilliant at their job, and most working class people will be told when their not pulling their weight.

Who else? Good question, but do we want someone who does what he does, or could we have someone who would do something different? With birch, i tend to think he does what he does for himself first, and not so much for the fans.

When we played reserve games at the walkers, the tanoy guy used to come pitch side with the fans and do little quizes giving tickets away. he was never full of himself, just wanted to please the fans.

You cant ignore birch, even outside at half time.

I dont want a representative like birch on the radio, he cant say certain things because he works for LCFC. when there is a serious matter, tim davies etc can come in. there must be plenty of ex city players out there not part of the LCFC community, get them in, they see city from a sort of nuetral, and fan side.

What he does for charity, has no benefit for LCFC.

No offence birchy, just want whats best for my club.

COME ON CITY!!

2 points:

1) Master Fox - I believe it was Nationwider who came out with the immortal line in tribute to his favourite artist Jay-Z..

"I got 99 problems and the Birch ain't one."

2) People saying getting rid of the Birch to free up money for players...come on the guy can't be on much more than £20k p.a. - would hardly make a dent on our annual wage bill. Lots of perks admittedly but a 'free' seat to all the matches is hardly hitting the club financially.

2) People saying getting rid of the Birch to free up money for players...come on the guy can't be on much more than £20k p.a. - would hardly make a dent on our annual wage bill. Lots of perks admittedly but a 'free' seat to all the matches is hardly hitting the club financially.

I was about to make the same point.

Even if he's on more I doubt he's on enough to play for this extra player everyone's wanting.

' date='Aug 8 2006, 05:54 PM' post='367601']

I was about to make the same point.

Even if he's on more I doubt he's on enough to play for this extra player everyone's wanting.

Good job I made it first otherwise I would have tried to quote you saying "I agree" and looking like a tit in the process. You and your [ ] I dunno! :santa::pirate:

Good job I made it first otherwise I would have tried to quote you saying "I agree" and looking like a tit in the process. You and your [ ] I dunno! :santa::pirate:

Mwahaha.

Do what I do if I ever quote myself (not suprising considering how fantastic every one of my posts is), just change my name to "That awesome kid" or something, works for me.

People saying getting rid of the Birch to free up money for players...come on the guy can't be on much more than £20k p.a. - would hardly make a dent on our annual wage bill. Lots of perks admittedly but a 'free' seat to all the matches is hardly hitting the club financially.

how about birche's wages on top of the current kitty? After tonights disaster, we need to cut cloth even more finely than before.

Archived