Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The Don

Smoking

Last night was the 1st game with the smoking ban.

In the Kop last night went out for a fag in the smoking area and was very impressed how 2000 fans managed to fit in an area the size of the 6 yard box, to say it was tight is an understatement!!

Also, well done to the people fighting there way through to get to the burger van!!

Last night was the 1st game with the smoking ban.

In the Kop last night went out for a fag in the smoking area and was very impressed how 2000 fans managed to fit in an area the size of the 6 yard box, to say it was tight is an understatement!!

Also, well done to the people fighting there way through to get to the burger van!!

Yer I went out there too - I dont smoke but my dad does and thought I'd go along with him.

Funny how they only opened one set of double doors for a whole stand of smokers.

I said that the burger bar out there must now be doing a roaring trade! :P

Yer I went out there too - I dont smoke but my dad does and thought I'd go along with him.

Funny how they only opened one set of double doors for a whole stand of smokers.

I said that the burger bar out there must now be doing a roaring trade! :P

for a whole stand of smokers....... technically incorrect there as I am in that stand along with my partner we dont smoke therefore your comment is technically incorrect.

SMOKING KILLS

for a whole stand of smokers....... technically incorrect there as I am in that stand along with my partner we dont smoke therefore your comment is technically incorrect.

SMOKING KILLS

but Jamesino was refering to 'looks' ~ to the fact that everyone in the was smoking hot ~ a stand of smokers

but Jamesino was refering to 'looks' ~ to the fact that everyone in the was smoking hot ~ a stand of smokers

WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT YOU THICK Imbecile

1. A stupid or silly person; a dolt.

2. A person whose mental acumen is well below par.

3. A person of moderate to severe mental retardation having a mental age of from three to seven years and generally being capable of some degree of communication and performance of simple tasks under supervision. The term belongs to a classification system no longer in use and is now considered offensive.

:o

WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT YOU THICK 'Imbecile'

3. A person of moderate to severe mental retardation having a mental age of from three to seven years and generally being capable of some degree of communication and performance of simple tasks under supervision. The term belongs to a classification system no longer in use and is now considered offensive.

:o

:doh: This is potentially comedy post of the year if just for the use of inverted commas on the word imbecile!

I wonder if it is possible to have this on one of those lovely FoxesTalk t-shirts?

'Imbecile'

FIAB,

If you read my original post you will see that it was a play on words. It was quite anodyne, (you seem good with online dictionaries so I think you'll be able to sort out the meaning of that word within a few hours).

Your post was offensive and contravened the rules of the forum. If you choose to repeat such abuse in future your post will be deleted forthwith without any further warning.

I have chosen to let the post remain as it stands as a testament to your inability to read and form coherent, well written replies.

FIAB,

If you read my original post you will see that it was a play on words. It was quite anodyne, (you seem good with online dictionaries so I think you'll be able to sort out the meaning of that word within a few hours).

Your post was offensive and contravened the rules of the forum. If you choose to repeat such abuse in future your post will be deleted forthwith without any further warning.

I have chosen to let the post remain as it stands as a testament to your inability to read and form coherent, well written replies.

how very bland! (thats what it means dont it?)

DISCO BOB SORT IT

unwarranted abuse at member (ME)

:doh:

I think the key word here is "unwarranted".

Maybe FT members could take a minute to reflect upon this word, re-read the offending post and decide. Then, in the true tradition of (what has become know as, by me) "The Week Of Madness" we could have a poll to see who thinks MP was really being offensive...or whether he was simply enunciating collective hidden desires to see you run over by the FoxLot bus. Twice.

Should the poll come out in your favour FIAB then rest assured he would be told off in nothing but the strongest possible terms. There's a big 'IF' going on here though! :P

So the first game of a smoke free stadium, but what did I see walking down the steps to the concourse at half time? About 20/30 people lighting up. Nice to see the stewards doing their job properly.

AND They've put the price of a pint up by 10 pence to £2.90 how scandalous.

Archived