Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox in a Box

MY RANT

I cant really believe my eyes.....

1 home game in to a new season and look at you all... back your team dont castigate them. I really dont care what division we are in 'I SUPPORT LEICESTER CITY'

SO called supporters ....read dictionary......'a person who backs a politician or a team etc'

Yes, we lose games we win games sometimes we dont get the rub of the green...

We have had a fair few years in the top flight and we were undone yes I get the picture... Hard working players dont fail me, ones who dont careless do..

I put alot of time and energy wanting my team to do well..... I couldnt believe my eyes last night when I heard BOOing after the game...

Will the BOO boys be around when we do well again, this might not happen for a year ...5 years whatever... Im proud to wear my NEW strip whatever the design, it shows Im part of a group of people who SUPPORT the team...

Remember 12 games after MON started at leicester there was a near on riot wanting his head, look what happened after that...

The OLD board (elsom etc) really didnt do our club any favours but its about time we dusted ourselves down and start supporting the team again.

COME ON YOU FOXES......... always look on the brightside!

:thumbup:

1 home game in to a new season and look at you all... back your team dont castigate them. I really dont care what division we are in 'I SUPPORT LEICESTER CITY'

SO called supporters ....read dictionary......'a person who backs a politician or a team etc'

We have had a fair few years in the top flight and we were undone yes I get the picture... Hard working players dont fail me, ones who dont careless do..

I put alot of time and energy wanting my team to do well..... I couldnt believe my eyes last night when I heard BOOing after the game...

Will the BOO boys be around when we do well again, this might not happen for a year ...5 years whatever... Im proud to wear my NEW strip whatever the design, it shows Im part of a group of people who SUPPORT the team...

Remember 12 games after MON started at leicester there was a near on riot wanting his head, look what happened after that...

The OLD board (elsom etc) really didnt do our club any favours but its about time we dusted ourselves down and start supporting the team again.

:whistle:

Yeah ...what he said! Down with this sort of thing.... careful now!!

There's a thin line between showing loyal support and blindly cheering your brave boys on to another 1-0 defeat at home to a bunch of clowns after the nine gazillionth goal conceded from a set piece in three weeks while your board are silent and your manager talks about changing things without actually doing anything.

There's a thin line between showing loyal support and blindly cheering your brave boys on to another 1-0 defeat at home to a bunch of clowns after the nine gazillionth goal conceded from a set piece in three weeks while your board are silent and your manager talks about changing things without actually doing anything.

Disagree, I went to a game in 1991 3-0 down after 10 mins against portsmouth i though stuff this but no Im stilll here.......

At least this board is approachable

Bright side? We're heading for a total eclipse on this tack. Football IS emotional. Standing in silence would have had the same effect. And in case you're wondering I didn't boo. I was so pre-conditioned to what would happen it was just like imagining you'd been in a place before. Everything, the team, the nondescript tactics, the predicatable timing and intention of the substitutes. It was like turning the pages of a book you knew by heart.

Cotterill must have wished every game would be so simple to plan for.

Bright side? We're heading for a total eclipse on this tack. Football IS emotional. Standing in silence would have had the same effect. And in case you're wondering I didn't boo. I was so pre-conditioned to what would happen it was just like imagining you'd been in a place before. Everything, the team, the nondescript tactics, the predicatable timing and intention of the substitutes. It was like turning the pages of a book you knew by heart.

Cotterill must have wished every game would be so simple to plan for.

I just hated the way he celebrated the goal too...

Bright side...... I actually have seen an eclipse so there is one (pink floyd) etc

and pigs DO fly :whistle:

Disagree, I went to a game in 1991 3-0 down after 10 mins against portsmouth i though stuff this but no Im stilll here.......

At least this board is approachable

So that makes two games in 15 years, not a bad ratio :thumbup: Shame they were both defeats mind :(

Surely It should've been I couldn't have believed my ears when I heard....

I support city… but I want them to do well and when we play poorly as a result of including poor players (ie.Tiatto/Douglas), putting players in the wrong position (Maybury) or simply not addressing our team’s tactical weaknesses (ie. Set pieces and stupid long balls) I feel I and any other supporter is fully entitled to criticize the team especially when their failing due to pretty eliminatory mistakes and foolish errors.

No one has said they wont support city because they might do poorly, there has been a lot of criticism but that’s natural, especially when you consider how the team failings of late have been totally avoidable.

In a nut shell…

Please Do…

Support Leicester City. Support creative, attacking play. Support well executed short passing. Support composed, rational reactions to set pieces. Support the implementation of effective systems that suite the players in the squad. And support signs that address weaknesses within the squad and complement the existing players.

Please Do Not…

Support poor, unimaginative football. Support hoofing the ball in the vague direction of the opposition’s goal. Support unworkable systems filled with out of place or simply poor players. Support pointless signings that bring nothing to the existing squad.

…my support for “Leicester City†is not up for question, but I sure as hell am not going to support the barmy tactical decisions of the management this season, the inclusion and retention of poor players, the cost cutting of the board or the dire performances the team have been putting in of late.

I just hated the way he celebrated the goal too...

Bright side...... I actually have seen an eclipse so there is one (pink floyd) etc

and pigs DO fly :whistle:

I loved it when the ref gave him the balloons and asked him to get rid of them. He went ballistic.

no eyes it was that bad I couldnt believe my eyes...... my ears were also affected :o

erm can everyone STOP IGNORING my posts please, can the two previous to me go and read my first response. :mad:

erm can everyone STOP IGNORING my posts please, can the two previous to me go and read my first response. :mad:

Have just re-read your post, still don't understand it any better than i did when I 1st looked

Archived