Steven Posted 10 August 2006 Posted 10 August 2006 Is there a block on the Arcade as I have the Max Amount of Plays for Today Reached message even though I have not played a game today.
Steven Posted 10 August 2006 Author Posted 10 August 2006 It let's me play! I think it was a caching issue. It would be good however if the number of games per day could be doubled to twenty.
Head Honcho Posted 11 August 2006 Posted 11 August 2006 I think it was a caching issue. It would be good however if the number of games per day could be doubled to twenty. A lot of the games can be played on here Steven http://www.studentfreestuff.co.uk/
Steven Posted 11 August 2006 Author Posted 11 August 2006 A lot of the games can be played on here Steven http://www.studentfreestuff.co.uk/ Where is Diamond Mine though. Any chance of another ten goes to make it twenty?
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.