Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
brendan

Matty Fryatt

i dont actualy rate him, everyone says he is an excelent lpayer but not yet he isnt. de vries has a better scoring record than him last season and also he is really lazy and is kind of playing on a reputation and that is why Elvis and COG are not playing! i think he shoudl be dropped for a couple of games for other strikers to brbeak through and make fryatt work for a starting place!

Any thoughts?

i dont actualy rate him, everyone says he is an excelent lpayer but not yet he isnt. de vries has a better scoring record than him last season and also he is really lazy and is kind of playing on a reputation and that is why Elvis and COG are not playing! i think he shoudl be dropped for a couple of games for other strikers to brbeak through and make fryatt work for a starting place!

Any thoughts?

Yep Defo, Ive always rated de vries, i think he will get on the end of the dangerous crosses that low put in wen he came on v Burnley,

GIVE DE VRIES A CHANCE KELLY

Any thoughts?

sooner see hume dropped instead of him he may need a big man to play beside him eg. COG

Sorry Brendan, I'm normally against what the majority of the mindless have to say but Fryatt is of undoubted quality. We are very lucky to have him. I feel embarrased having him here in a team which plays such godawful, disgusting football to be honest. He must regret moving so much.

Archived