Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
sackmycook

Hoult coming home?

More likely an offer for one of the others, who'd want to take Rab off our hands?

Precisely why I believe this whole story to be a load of old tosh. :thumbup:

1) Henderson is 30, he's a free agent in the summer... nobody will be too desperate to sign him just yet when they can wait 6 months and get him on a pre-contract.

2) A bid for Logan wouldn't be all that great, and I think it'd be daft to sell him for almost nothing just to get him off the books.. especially as he's the cheapest of the keepers.

If we moved Rab on, Hoult would basically be a straight swap. He'd be a slight improvement, I think, and he's only a little older than Rab anyway. It'd be like-for-like.

I love all this move Rab on talk its sheer brilliance. It's as if you all think Kelly wants rid, once he's fit he will be right back in the frame im afraid, you may all think just because Hendo hasn't had a howler yet he's played well, sadly it's not the case, He could of saved Carlos Edwards second for Luton and Andy Grays header ( granted both would of been good saves ) and he was not very far away from that deflected shot on Saturday, if he had reacted a bit quicker he would of saved that . Oh look I didn't even mention his kicking!

It's going to be funny when Rab gets back in the team and you all squell like pigs this first time he farts in the warm up :rolleyes:

I love all this move Rab on talk its sheer brilliance. It's as if you all think Kelly wants rid, once he's fit he will be right back in the frame im afraid, you may all think just because Hendo hasn't had a howler yet he's played well, sadly it's not the case, He could of saved Carlos Edwards second for Luton and Andy Grays header ( granted both would of been good saves ) and he was not very far away from that deflected shot on Saturday, if he had reacted a bit quicker he would of saved that . Oh look I didn't even mention his kicking!

It's going to be funny when Rab gets back in the team and you all squell like pigs this first time he farts in the warm up :rolleyes:

I've nothing against Rab, he's a decent enough shot stopped. He has his faults as does Hendo. But at the minute, Henderson appears likely to remain as number one until he drops a clanger. One problem with Rab is that he seems quite injury prone, relatively speaking. His shoulder sounds like it's had it. :ermm:

Rab's the logical choice when it comes to disposing of a goalkeeper. He's without doubt the most expensive of them, and he's here on a longer contract than the others at present.

Our goakeeping situation is far from perfect, but it'll do for now. If we keep Rab and Hendo, that's fine by me. They have their faults, but it could be so much worse.

Archived