Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Unit

V festival

Haha - I could have watched Radio'ed yetserday at Pukkelpop but I couldn't be bothered

Did see a couple of songs by We are scientists

Today I already missed

• Feeder
  • Gogol Bordello
  • Less Than Jake
  • Dirty Pretty Things

I gotta drag myself out early tomorrow though - Backyard Babies are on at 13:10

Just got back from V festival. Got absolutely soaked on the Saturday it didn't stop raining all day!

Top 3 performances for me were:

1. Radiohead

2. Bloc Party (absolutely superb I have to say such a tight performance)

3. We are Scientists

Biggest dissappointment for me was Hard Fi. Love the album but their performance was nothing short of embarassing. The lead singer was off his head which meant they rather crudely had to bring James Morrison onto the main stage to buy some time for him to sort himself out. Unfortunately it didn't work as he couldn't hit a single note (he could barely even sing at first) and the whole performance was awful. Massive dissappointment for me and everyone else who went couldn't believe what they were seeing! :nono:

Just got back from V festival. Got absolutely soaked on the Saturday it didn't stop raining all day!

Top 3 performances for me were:

1. Radiohead

2. Bloc Party (absolutely superb I have to say such a tight performance)

3. We are Scientists

Biggest dissappointment for me was Hard Fi. Love the album but their performance was nothing short of embarassing. The lead singer was off his head which meant they rather crudely had to bring James Morrison onto the main stage to buy some time for him to sort himself out. Unfortunately it didn't work as he couldn't hit a single note (he could barely even sing at first) and the whole performance was awful. Massive dissappointment for me and everyone else who went couldn't believe what they were seeing! :nono:

What were Girls Aloud like KM?????

What were Girls Aloud like KM?????

Unfortunately someone had the wisdom of putting them on in a tent which was the only arena with a fixed capacity. Unfortunately after a mad dash post We are Scientists it was completely rammed so could only see a very limited amount. They all looked hot though (Cheryl Tweedy :wub: ) and they actually got quite a good reception.

I'm not afraid to say the Sugababes were fantastic on the main stage either. Sound great with a live band behind them and really got the crowd into it. Great fun :thumbup:

Archived