Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Darth Fox

Pitch Tonight

Weather is shocking outside and if it's anything like this 10 miles away in Cov we'll need Kevin Costner tonight as it's gonna be Waterworld. Thunder Lightning, Wind, Hail, Rain. Hope the pitch drainage holds up.

I've just played golf just outside the Coventry City boundary and its fine. The course benefitted from the rain, the greens were perfect and, considering the course runs by the River Avon, I'd imagine the Coventry football pitch will be perfect unless there's a late deluge.

I've just played golf just outside the Coventry City boundary and its fine. The course benefitted from the rain, the greens were perfect and, considering the course runs by the River Avon, I'd imaging the Coventry football pitch will be perfect unless there's a late deluge.

Well it's ashame the match isn't being played on the 14th green by the sounds of it! :P

Why don't we ever wear the white away shirt, much nicer than the banana milkshake monstrosity.

i know. its my fave away kit for a long time ,only wore last season at cardiff in the league (not in the carling cup) as far as im aware. we even wore the banana milkshake kit away to bolton in the cup when they play in white and blue is not a kit clash as far as im aware, unless cup rules state away kit (providing it doesnt clash with home) must be worn?

Archived