Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Foxes_Trust

Academy Player Sponsorship

We have formed a syndicate to sponsor one of the youth team for next season. Currently we are a few people short.

The cost of joining the syndicate will be between £10 - £15 dependant upon the final numbers, all members of the syndicate will put in an equal amount.

If you are interested in joining the syndicate or want further information before deciding whether to join then please e-mail

[email protected]

If you have previously contacted the Trust about joining a syndicate then you should already have had an e-mail, if you haven't then please e-mail us now.

Guest Daniel

Just pisses me off, everything they do involves grabbing our money.

Are they actually doing anything worth while at the moment?

All they wan is your money, Leicester dont even need them do they?

yeah i agree , i dont think i will be a member ever again. your club your voice . dont make me laugh

yeah i agree , i dont think i will be a member ever again. your club your voice . dont make me laugh

There is nothing wrong in putting money into the Youth Academy as long as you can afford it as an individual.

And what was the problem asking for money when the club nearly didn't exist ?

The Trust has undertaken numerous activities without asking for money such as lobbying the club over the standing issue which resulted in a public meeting, meeting with club officials to get the views of the fans directly over to the decision makers.

So how about some advice to the Trust then

What would you consider worthwhile for the Trust to be doing BlueMistress ?

What do you think we should be doing Sparky & why aren't we your voice then, what do you think we should be saying ?

i thought the idea of this org was to have regular fundraising events involving members of the trust . if this has happened then i apologise but i get about 1 e-mail every 3 months and just dont hear any news whatsoever

There is nothing wrong in putting money into the Youth Academy as long as you can afford it as an individual.

And what was the problem asking for money when the club nearly didn't exist ?

The Trust has undertaken numerous activities without asking for money such as lobbying the club over the standing issue which resulted in a public meeting, meeting with club officials to get the views of the fans directly over to the decision makers.

So how about some advice to the Trust then

What would you consider worthwhile for the Trust to be doing BlueMistress ?

What do you think we should be doing Sparky & why aren't we your voice then, what do you think we should be saying ?

what about the club taking 1.5k to arsenal, getting 1.8k agaisnt derby. if you have an input in the team y dont you tell the club to get more tickets!have the trust got a plca on the board or not?

i thought the idea of this org was to have regular fundraising events involving members of the trust . if this has happened then i apologise but i get about 1 e-mail every 3 months and just dont hear any news whatsoever

We would have more fund raising events if individual members volunteered to organise things amd to be honest some events have failed miserably although the 5 a side tournament worked very well & we will run again.

What kind of fund raising event would you attend Sparky ? - or any other posters for that matter,it would be very helpful to know what would appeal to you all.

We will be increasing the number of e-mails to members as we get close to the new season, we were certainly doing at least one a month before the end of last season.

We post regular stories on the website, again it is quieter over the summer as both Trust Board members & Club officials have holidays, although if you visited the website you will have seen we have held meetings with the club about match day gradings & away ticket sales over the summer, here's the link if you missed it

http://www.foxestrust.com/html/modules.php...article&sid=250

I thought the 5 a side tournament was going to be scrapped? - I'm glad you're thinking of doing that again as that was a great day. I was hoping that would have been done on a regular basis because I'm sure the Trust raised quite a bit from the tournament.....

Would have raised even more money if you charged the spectators. ;)

"what about the club taking 1.5k to arsenal, getting 1.8k agaisnt derby. if you have an input in the team y dont you tell the club to get more tickets!have the trust got a plca on the board or not?"

Gagandeep - we did protest about the Arsenal away allocation as soon as it was known & told the club it had got it wrong, but it was too late to change it as the tickets had been returned. Tim Davies has subsequently admitted that the club made the wrong decision.

Derby away, I'll will have to come back to you, the Trust Board member who holds the discussions with the club on tickets is up in Scotland for the 3 matches. In fact we have already highlighted that these away tickets go one sale while some of the most ardent fans are in Scotland & have sorted out a booking system to address this.

We do have a Trust Observer at board meetings however ticket allocations are rarely discussed then, we have regular dialogue with Paul Mace about tickets(although he often needs chasing to do so.)

I thought the 5 a side tournament was going to be scrapped? - I'm glad you're thinking of doing that again as that was a great day. I was hoping that would have been done on a regular basis because I'm sure the Trust raised quite a bit from the tournament.....

Would have raised even more money if you charged the spectators.  ;)

No - we certainly plan to run the 5 a side at least once per year, we are also considering a Junior tournament.

Our view is that if we run it on a regular basis that the popularity will fall, we also need to run it on a weekend when City aren't playing which is more difficult in Div 1.

We hope to give it Mercury publicity next time & double the number of teams taking part & to run it across 2 days, with a competition that results in a winner each day. Then the 2 finalists meet (hopefully at the Walkers during the Community Day - altho that will be a further battle with the club to persuade them)

Quite right on the spectators front - we didn't organise ourselves properly for that one, but its a lesson learnt for next time

I hope you do make another 5-a-side tournement , i really enjoyed the last one :D

We should have a Foxes Talk team next time. ;)

If FT didnt make a team , i wouldnt have anyone to play for :(

I hope you do make another 5-a-side tournement , i really enjoyed the last one :D

You post on the OS (rarely) So you're entitled to play for us. ;)

You post on the OS (rarely) So you're entitled to play for us. ;)

Would they want me ? :P

Archived