Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Foxes_Trust

Academy Player Sponsorship

i thought the idea of this org was to have regular fundraising events involving members of the trust . if this has happened then i apologise but i get about 1 e-mail every 3 months and just dont hear any news whatsoever

We would have more fund raising events if individual members volunteered to organise things amd to be honest some events have failed miserably although the 5 a side tournament worked very well & we will run again.

What kind of fund raising event would you attend Sparky ? - or any other posters for that matter,it would be very helpful to know what would appeal to you all.

We will be increasing the number of e-mails to members as we get close to the new season, we were certainly doing at least one a month before the end of last season.

We post regular stories on the website, again it is quieter over the summer as both Trust Board members & Club officials have holidays, although if you visited the website you will have seen we have held meetings with the club about match day gradings & away ticket sales over the summer, here's the link if you missed it

http://www.foxestrust.com/html/modules.php...article&sid=250

i think that your organisation has a fantastic chance to raise a lot of money because the people of leicestershire would not mind putting money in to a group that at the end of the day helps our football club , i used to be manager of beaumont town under 18s and we had a struggle to raise the money we needed every year , maybe you could put together a ft team to play a city masters team or something and charge each ft player £20 for the privalige of playin in the game , if i have any ideas i will put them to you , thank you for answering my previous moans ;)

"maybe you could put together a ft team to play a city masters team"

We kinda of did that in the 5 a side tourny as there was a Masters side that took part, as the competition was divided into groups, 3 sides got to play Ali, Paul Ramsey, Tommy Williams & Co.

At £20/head an 11 side wouldn't raise as much as the 20 team 5 a side, that generated £600.

Would like to think of a variation on the theme though, will have to chat to Ali about it.

what about a few more q and a evenings , they are always a good night . i came to that one with all the legends and that must have generated big money . the junior tournament you mentioned could be a good fundraiser but does require a lot of organisation IE pitches , refs , st johns and all that

Archived