Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Phube

Moan In...

Maybe his non-declaration of (dis)interest is for sinister reasons.

Perhaps he's trying to play the three clubs off against each other - see who will offer themselves up for the least amount of money and hassle.

Perhaps Sheff Wed will stick to their guns and demand say 20m quid.

Coventry will say "You just need to double our 3-year plan, so 4m a year for 3 years will do nicely - 12m total"

Then our board will go along and say "we're skint, we're having no luck running this ship, you can have it for a fiver and a round of drinks" ^_^

:sweating::smile: :laugh: :thumbup:

So the interview with Milan is at 6.30 tomorrow on Radio Leicester and is repeated at 7.30 and 8.30 in the morning? And why is Jon Barber of all people interviewing him? Is the interview an hour long?

Just trying to think of a few more questions... How did we manage to interview him? And Is it all a lie and there is in fact no interview at all?

So the interview with Milan is at 6.30 tomorrow on Radio Leicester and is repeated at 7.30 and 8.30 in the morning? And why is Jon Barber of all people interviewing him? Is the interview an hour long?

Just trying to think of a few more questions... How did we manage to interview him? And Is it all a lie and there is in fact no interview at all?

There is an interview. It wasn't made clear by Barber et al whether this interview was the same as the telephone conversation that Barber had with MM or not. It probably is the same, therefore we know the gist of it, although I suppose there is a chance that MM (being as he was in a meeting when Barber called) said he'd give a bigger interview after work or early tomorrow morning (maybe he's in America at the moment?).

It's not surprising that if he is interested he wouldn't confirm that to Barber over the phone (would you?), especially while still at Pompey, I know much has been made of him being just a businessman but he has expressed some affinity with the Pompey fans and to him saying that while still at their club would probably be seen as bad form. I know I wouldn't like it if our chairman did the same.

So we know what the interview is going to say tomorrow more or less, but I'm going to try and listen anyway as I don't know how much of a spin Barber has put on it. It intrigues me that, the way Barber told it, MM didn't deny interest in LCFC outright. Now that may have been him being secretive as his inquiries are at an early stage, or just being polite and not wanting to say 'why the hell would I want to invest in them?!', there is no way of knowing until hearing the phrasing of his answer.

Stepping aside from Milan a minute.

Surely tonight was a nail in the coffin of the Birchenall Experiement. Five callers in 50 minutes and then a load of anecdotes from the gibbering tool, who by the way os about as funny as a land mine.

I'm sorry but I don't give a hoot what Birchenall did when he went to the States. I was going to phone up tonight but after listening to that idiot I lost the will. If the BBC want a respected show then it is time to cut that fool off and bring in Glenn Stewart and Colin Gibson via phone or Ali Mauchlan.

As it goes I much prefered the show tonight with Barber presenting it, he wasn't as patronising as that buffon Ballard.

I'm sorry but I don't give a hoot what Birchenall did when he went to the States. I was going to phone up tonight but after listening to that idiot I lost the will. If the BBC want a respected show then it is time to cut that fool off and bring in Glenn Stewart and Colin Gibson via phone or Ali Mauchlan.

As it goes I much prefered the show tonight with Barber presenting it, he wasn't as patronising as that buffon Ballard.

Who's Glenn Stewart?

And what exactly is the point of dumping one ex-player just to bring another one in?

Oh, is he that tosser that spoke at last week's open meeting?

If so, whatever he says has no more worth than anything uttered on here.

Might as well have Cliff Ginnetta or a Foxes Trust rep on then. At least they'd speak on behalf of persons other than themselves.

Archived