Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Phube

Moan In...

I doubt MM would get up at 6.30 to talk to Radio Leicester!!!!

MM would not do an interview with radio leicester unless he was interested, also Barber said he spoke to him today but didnt get much information, so why bother ringing him if an interview has already been done? i think the interview has been arranged sometime in the last couple of hours.

S**t forgot about the moan in, can anyone fill us in (IANGWOC) about what was said etc.

Birch reminised about Meelahn!! And his Usa Soccer days. Barber said he rang MM earlier. Some prat thought the Levi Porter was the next Neil Lennon... with his exceptional pace :huh: . Barber said MM is still a non-exec director at Pompey and isn't interested in any clubs.... YET! Time will tell (i.e. interview at 6:30, 7:30 and 8:30 tomorrow). People moaned... c'est Finis!!

Well to sum it up The Birch was annoying and The Barber was very annoying that just about sums it up!

Looks like people on the other forum hate Barber just as much as us. I would prefer to listen to what's coming out of my speakers on RL for 10 years than listen to 90 mins of Barber

Birch reminised about Meelahn!! And his Usa Soccer days. Barber said he rang MM earlier. Some prat thought the Levi Porter was the next Neil Lennon... with his exceptional pace :huh: . Barber said MM is still a non-exec director at Pompey and isn't interested in any clubs.... YET! Time will tell (i.e. interview at 6:30, 7:30 and 8:30 tomorrow). People moaned... c'est Finis!!

He'd have to give that up before he made a bid for anyone. League rules ban anyone from having financial interests in more than one club.

Of course, no-one EVER moans about ANYTHING on forums like this one, do they?... :whistle:

Listening to the last 10 minutes of the moan in. Barber has driven me to drink, wtf are they talking about his shoes for? Barbasso, Meeelllaaannnn Meellaannnnn Meelllaaannn. They are a pair of fruit loops.

I didn't listen to the "moan-in", so can one of you tell me whether or not there is interest from MM in Leicester City

MM would not do an interview with radio leicester unless he was interested, also Barber said he spoke to him today but didnt get much information, so why bother ringing him if an interview has already been done? i think the interview has been arranged sometime in the last couple of hours.

maybe the interview he plays tomorrow is the interview he did today in which he got not much info!!!!!!! hence it being played tomorrow and not now... they are trying to make it sound more interesting than it is!!!

I didn't listen to the "moan-in", so can one of you tell me whether or not there is interest from MM in Leicester City

The cut and thrust of it is, Meeeeeeelan is currently Chairman of Pompey - as such he can't have interest in any other club. It's the law.

As soon as he quits he can say if he's interested or not.

The cut and thrust of it is, Meeeeeeelan is currently Chairman of Pompey - as such he can't have interest in any other club. It's the law.

As soon as he quits he can say if he's interested or not.

He could say he wasn't interested now... as that's not a conflict of interest.

So what does that tell you!!!!!!!! ;)

He could say he wasn't interested now... as that's not a conflict of interest.

So what does that tell you!!!!!!!! ;)

That'd be too easy. :P

And it tells me you're a little excited by the prospect. So much so that you're reading a little too much into these things. :thumbup:

Can't blame you though, it's all rather exciting stuff - true or not! :sweating:

That'd be too easy. :P

And it tells me you're a little excited by the prospect. So much so that you're reading a little too much into these things. :thumbup:

Can't blame you though, it's all rather exciting stuff - true or not! :sweating:

I'm not sure whether i'd want him or not yet. But I am glad to have something interesting to talk about instead of the merits or not of Alan Sheehan.

Archived