Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Wasyls Pec Deck

Henderson

Henderson  

82 members have voted

1. 1. Should he keep goal for City?

• Nope
    • Yeah
    • Best of a bad bunch

Seeing him against Cov reaffirmed to me my opinion that I don't think he installs confidence in the defence. His punching ability, and somewhat strange timing in doing so, his kicking (which is getting better), and that cock up he made that nearly cost us a goal (block against Cov at Porter blocked) are some of many attributes that lead me to believe that he's not up to it... However Rab isn't much better, so I'd give young Logan a run in the team... :thumbup::unsure:

All of this is such a shame when you consider our proud history when it comes to goalkeepers

I think we need to back the team rather than moan they're not in the team and when they do get into the team we slate them for not being good enough. Lets just back our players for once :o

I do think he's up to it, and his performances this far haven't been too bad, but having said that I still feel ever so nervous when someone puts a ball into our box and he either comes and flaps at it or stays rooted to his line.

I think he'll be fine for this season - he's definitely not the liability that Douglas was and while Logan looks like a definite option for the future, I don't think he's ready for the Championship yet.

I do think he's up to it, and his performances this far haven't been too bad, but having said that I still feel ever so nervous when someone puts a ball into our box and he either comes and flaps at it or stays rooted to his line.

I think he'll be fine for this season - he's definitely not the liability that Douglas was and while Logan looks like a definite option for the future, I don't think he's ready for the Championship yet.

Very mediocre, IMO, nothing outstanding but sturdy but shaky on crosses..................reserve keeper at best!!!!

He's a decent shot-stopper, but as already posted, his handling of crosses and his overall aerial ability is dreadful. His defence does not have complete faith in him because of this. I think he needs to spend a bit of time working on his catching from crosses and commanding his area in training, then maybe he'll start to look a better prospect

Don't have a problem with him at all actually. In the last three games he's let in two goals and one of those was a wicked deflection against the Tractor Boys. We could do a lot worse as in Rab C Douglas coming back.

Don't have a problem with him at all actually. In the last three games he's let in two goals and one of those was a wicked deflection against the Tractor Boys. We could do a lot worse as in Rab C Douglas coming back.

Please Lord, do not let that happen :( I would much rather Hendo play and have Logan as 2nd choice on the bench, feel much safer that way

He's the best we've got at the moment, he is not the greatest I admit that and at times can be liable, but as one person said here, we should support our boys and I am proud of the job he does for us every week, and until we find someone who can do better, he is worthy of the job and we should support him 100%... :)

Archived