Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ash

1st of December

Guest Daniel

Ive done my christmas shopping, and the tree is up like Oli said.

We've always been big christmas fans, get well in the mood and stacks of lights, looks like blackpool illuminations outside when we've done. lol

Merry Christmas everyone. :)

Bah humbug?

41993[/snapback]

Not quite, I'm fairly generous you know. ;)

42000[/snapback]

We have no decorations up at the moment, no advent calenders...hence bah humbug? Was directed towards my household :P

Dunno if we're going to bother with them :o But we probably will in the end :P

Bah humbug?

41993[/snapback]

Not quite, I'm fairly generous you know. ;)

42000[/snapback]

We have no decorations up at the moment, no advent calenders...hence bah humbug? Was directed towards my household :P

Dunno if we're going to bother with them :o But we probably will in the end :P

42002[/snapback]

:blush:

Excuse me. :unsure: :w00t: ;)

I expect a Christmas pressie from you Scowy , as you never bought me that birthday pint  ;)

42126[/snapback]

You didn't remind me. ;) You can have your birthday pint at Leeds, providing Fox Travel doesn't feck up. ;)

I know I'm going to sound like a tosser saying this - but this has bugged me for a while. The word is actually 'lately' not 'laterly' - I've ignored it for long enough but I can't do it any longer! And I'm surprised Scowy didn't pick that up in his alleged English lessons to you ;)

I know I'm going to sound like a tosser saying this - but this has bugged me for a while. The word is actually 'lately' not 'laterly' - I've ignored it for long enough but I can't do it any longer! And I'm surprised Scowy didn't pick that up in his alleged English lessons to you ;)

42561[/snapback]

He's still learning, leave the poor lad alone. ;)

Archived