Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Cat Burger

Last night

Worked as a waiter at that Steve Claridge do thing, during my rounds Steve stopped me and said

"excuse me mate, could you get me some more custard" w00t.gif w00t.gif

Of course I did, and he was chuffed, only problem was Paul Mace was sitting next him and he wanted some aswell (cue stingy portion from moi biggrin.gif )

Steve Claridge called me mate, I am now on THE A LIST!!!!!

Hello to True_blue_Matt who was on my team last night!!!

fing32.gif

Williams called me mate before :D

I saw him a few days after he had signed for us , and i said to him " Good luck for the rest of the season " I also said " Now your here , youve actually got a chance of getting promotion " ;)

He replied " Thanks Mate" :D

So i'm on that LIST aswell ;)

Williams called me mate before :D

I saw him a few days after he had signed for us , and i said to him " Good luck for the rest of the season " I also said " Now your here , youve actually got a chance of getting promotion " ;)

He replied " Thanks Mate" :D

So i'm on that LIST aswell ;)

42132[/snapback]

The mystery of why he is your favourite player is revealed. ;)

was he tall, shaven headed,  dark skinned and were you in a carpark at the time?

42258[/snapback]

No.

Who on earth are you referring to?

Guy Branston an ex leicester star who rather recently played for rotherham used to live in Maltby, and i once carried his shopping home with him as he'd lost his driving licence, i was surprised and delighted he didn't smack me as most who crossed his path got that treatment.

Guy Branston an ex leicester star who rather recently played for rotherham used to live in Maltby, and i once carried his shopping home with him as he'd lost his driving licence, i was surprised and delighted he didn't smack me as most who crossed his path got that treatment.

42264[/snapback]

Is that what they call poetic licence lol

all the players and media people on matchdays always say ''alright Tom'

does this mean im on the supa doopa whoopa dapadoo list???

42274[/snapback]

unles of course they're cockneys, then it could be an abbreviation for Tom Tit - you know what that means ;)

42264[/snapback]

42276[/snapback]

He never made it at city, he was a decent player for Rov, just a ruddy nutter.

I am Frank rolling's former lover does that mean I'm on the list :w00t:

42308[/snapback]

As long as Nathan Blake doesn't find out, you should be...

42264[/snapback]

42276[/snapback]

He never made it at city, he was a decent player for Rov, just a ruddy nutter.

42280[/snapback]

I remember him well, I use to go down and see the reserves a lot when he was playing. I actually thought he might make it into LCFC's first team, but not many actually do.

Archived