Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ricey

I've got a cold

Oh dear! - I had one.

Man colds are so much worse than non man colds too!!!

You need to get into bed with a bell on your bed side table and ring for assistance everytime you require something.

Failing that night nurse is the way forwards.

Take care.

Oh dear! - I had one.

Man colds are so much worse than non man colds too!!!

You need to get into bed with a bell on your bed side table and ring for assistance everytime you require something.

Failing that night nurse is the way forwards.

Take care.

42286[/snapback]

A cold is known as 'flu' to men ;)

I was ill last week with a virus which invaded my stomach - not nice!!

I am entitled to the flu jab, but always avoid it, however the good old nurse noticed this yesterday when I had my asthma check up, and I am afraid to say I didn't leave without it.

After finally recovering from last weeks illness, I know not only feel ill again, but I can't move my arm!!

I am entitled to the flu jab, but always avoid it, however the good old nurse noticed this yesterday when I had my asthma check up, and I am afraid to say I didn't leave without it.

After finally recovering from last weeks illness, I know not only feel ill again, but I can't move my arm!!

42291[/snapback]

I had one of those flu jabs a few years back, a company initiative, felt like I had a mild bout of flu for week, has certainly put me off the idea.

I am off school with a headache I have had for 4 days, shouldnt really be on the PC but ah well. :P

42306[/snapback]

Perhaps it's something to do with sharing a house with BM :w00t:

42291[/snapback]

I had one of those flu jabs a few years back, a company initiative, felt like I had a mild bout of flu for week, has certainly put me off the idea.

42303[/snapback]

Normally I 'forget' about it, and then it's too late and I get told off, but this year they weren't able to get the vaccine in until a fortnight ago, so I didn't escape!

Guest Daniel
I am off school with a headache I have had for 4 days, shouldnt really be on the PC but ah well. :P

42306[/snapback]

Perhaps it's something to do with sharing a house with BM :w00t:

42309[/snapback]

:huh:

To think i gave you a vote in the awards. :(

I've got anal warts :ph34r:

42317[/snapback]

Nathan Blake or Franck Rolling?

42318[/snapback]

the later :thumbup:

42319[/snapback]

Did I tell you Lisa I saw Nathan Blake in town earlier :D

42521[/snapback]

Yes you did, and I don't want to hear the gory details again, thank you!!

Archived