Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
syston_fox

Sunderland

2087 tickets available so no chance of selling out I shouldnt think.

Adults: £24

Over 65: £14

Under 16: £8

Fox Travel:

2 different options here:

1) Departs at 8:30 and stops off at the Board Inn for refreshments (Anyone know whats so special about the Board Inn?)

2) Depart at 10:00

Adults: £17.50 (£16.50 for STH)

Concession: £15.50 (£14.50 for STH)

Quite tempted by this although will go for the later travel if I do!

2087 tickets available so no chance of selling out I shouldnt think.

Adults: £24

Over 65: £14

Under 16: £8

Fox Travel:

2 different options here:

1) Departs at 8:30 and stops off at the Board Inn for refreshments (Anyone know whats so special about the Board Inn?)

2) Depart at 10:00

Adults: £17.50 (£16.50 for STH)

Concession: £15.50 (£14.50 for STH)

Quite tempted by this although will go for the later travel if I do!

Any idea how much a return ticket on the train would cost? Think i should be going to this.

• 2 weeks later...

Apparentley the stop off on the early bird coach is for a buffet or something. Im on the later coach anyway - hopefully should be a good match and we'll give a good account of ourselves.

Not if away performances in recent times are anything to go by we won't. I'd like to be optimistic, but our away form and performances are dreadful, and we are way too negative in other teams' stadiums.

Not if away performances in recent times are anything to go by we won't. I'd like to be optimistic, but our away form and performances are dreadful, and we are way too negative in other teams' stadiums.

Well when you put it like that..... anyone wanna buy my ticket? :pinch:

Well when you put it like that..... anyone wanna buy my ticket? :pinch:

I was going to go but after seeing us yesterday i changed my mind very quickly. However will still be going hereford, hopefully might see some attacking football there.

Archived