Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Manwell Pablo

Return of the Rab

have never seen logan in action so cant comment on him but will say the following about henderson and rab.

dont change your keeper when on good form especially when conceding very little.

henderson isnt the best keeper we had but is still a lot better then rab, better to be poor kicker then someone who has poor decision making ie. rab.

rab is very shaky, i remember been at the wolves game and watching wolves free kick and rab fumbled the soft shot, luckily a leics defender was first to the ball.

when rab was in the team we had no consistency the defense was way more shaky and we conceded more goals. the fact that the defense is more confident in front of henderson tells its own story.

So my conclusion is we shouldnt drop henderson whilst we are on good form and we shouldnt lose logan as he is one for the future, meaning keep logan as number 2 and get rid of rab to save money on the wage bill unless kelly wants 3 keepers. If henderson gets injured or hits a bad patch then give logan his chance.

have never seen logan in action so cant comment on him but will say the following about henderson and rab.

dont change your keeper when on good form especially when conceding very little.

henderson isnt the best keeper we had but is still a lot better then rab, better to be poor kicker then someone who has poor decision making ie. rab.

rab is very shaky, i remember been at the wolves game and watching wolves free kick and rab fumbled the soft shot, luckily a leics defender was first to the ball.

when rab was in the team we had no consistency the defense was way more shaky and we conceded more goals. the fact that the defense is more confident in front of henderson tells its own story.

So my conclusion is we shouldnt drop henderson whilst we are on good form and we shouldnt lose logan as he is one for the future, meaning keep logan as number 2 and get rid of rab to save money on the wage bill unless kelly wants 3 keepers. If henderson gets injured or hits a bad patch then give logan his chance.

In all fairness to Rab (yeah, I'm sorta defending him here) the defence itself was inconsistent because it was being changed on a game-by-game basis most of the time, under Craig Levein. The ever changing defence itself was as much to blame as Douglas for conceding all those goals, IMO.

That'll do me. :thumbup:

Archived