Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Manwell Pablo

Return of the Rab

Well, I tried to tell you so (Yes, I did)

Probabley a bit of lazy jounrnalisem of team talks part but apparently Rab.C Douglas is now availble for selection again.

Chances of him starting against the Baggies then? Or even beating Logan for a place on the bench? I think he's a better keeper then Henderson..... I admit I am probabley in a large miniority.

Well, I tried to tell you so (Yes, I did)

Probabley a bit of lazy jounrnalisem of team talks part but apparently Rab.C Douglas is now availble for selection again.

Chances of him starting against the Baggies then? Or even beating Logan for a place on the bench? I think he's a better keeper then Henderson..... I admit I am probabley in a large miniority.

Interesting oxymoron.

And yes I'm sorry to say chief you probably are I have far more faith in Hendo than Rab. Maybe the break might have done him some good though and he'll be hungry to regain his first team place through solid performaces (stop laughing at the back!)

Oh, oo-o-oh, come on, ooh, yeah

Well I tried to tell you so (yes, I did)

But I guess you didn't know, as I said the story goes

Baby, now I got the flow

'Cos I knew it from the start

Baby, when you broke my heart

That I had to come again, and show you that I'm real

(You lied to me) all those times I said that I love you

(You lied to me) yes, I tried, yes, I tried

(You lied to me) even though you know I'd die for you

(You lied to me) yes, I cried, yes, I cried

1-(Return of the Mack) it is

(Return of the Mack) come on

(Return of the Mack) oh my God

(You know that I'll be back) here I am

(Return of the Mack) once again

(Return of the Mack) pump up the world

(Return of the Mack) watch my flow

(You know that I'll be back) here I go

So I'm back up in the game

Running things to keep my swing

Letting all the people know

That I'm back to run the show

'Cos what you did, you know, was wrong

And all the nasty things you've done

So, baby, listen carefully

While I sing my come-back song

2-(You lied to me) 'cos she said she'd never turn on me

(You lied to me) but you did, but you do

(You lied to me) all these pains you said I'd never feel

(You lied to me) but I do, but I do, do, do

(Return of the Mack) here it is

(Return of the Mack) hold on

(Return of the Mack) don't you know

(Return of the Mack) oh little girl

(Return of the Mack) wants my pearl

(Return of the Mack) up and down

(You know that I'll be back) round and round

(rpt 2, 1)

(You know that I'll be back) don't you know

(Return of the Mack) here it is

(Return of the Mack) hold on

(Return of the Mack) be strong

(Return of the Mack) my little girl

(Return of the Mack) wants my pearl

(Return of the Mack) up and down

(You know that I'll be back) round and round

----

I don't really have any opinion on Rab by the way.

Interesting oxymoron.

And yes I'm sorry to say chief you probably are I have far more faith in Hendo than Rab. Maybe the break might have done him some good though and he'll be hungry to regain his first team place through solid performaces (stop laughing at the back!)

I think just hungry!!

Thracian - come on, Henderson hasn't made any glaring mistakes which have cost us (yet). So it's hardly fair to drop him in favour of a rookie.

How would you feel if you were Henderson, having kept a couple of clean sheets in succession, only to be dropped in favour of Logan? I'm sure other players would be baffled with the decision (as well as unhappy with Kelly) for changing a player who hasn't performed that badly.

He had to come back some time. :doh:

Ditto... Hendo competent, while Logan might just be a good deal better still, Rab is a waste of space IMHO sadly that's a view i dont seem share with RK and the managment in general :(

Interesting oxymoron.

If not an oxymoron certainly full of inherent contradictions. :huh:

Rab douglas is a much better keeper than henderson. its because he is scottish that u don't like him very much!!!

We don't like him becuase he often makes glaring mistakes. His judgement is sometimes poor too.

He cost us quite a few goals last season. The fact that he's Scottish is neither here nor there. :rolleyes:

Thracian - come on, Henderson hasn't made any glaring mistakes which have cost us (yet). So it's hardly fair to drop him in favour of a rookie.

How would you feel if you were Henderson, having kept a couple of clean sheets in succession, only to be dropped in favour of Logan? I'm sure other players would be baffled with the decision (as well as unhappy with Kelly) for changing a player who hasn't performed that badly.

I didn't say anyone should drop Henderson (for exactly the reasons you've outlined). I just said Logan is the best goalkeeper and will end up pissed off if he gets relegated to third choice again.

Henderson has not only done quite well, he has improved his game and in particular his kicking.

I don't see any particular point in keeping RAB and certainly wouldn't risk losing Logan just to keep the Scotsman happy.

I didn't say anyone should drop Henderson (for exacdtly the reasons you've outlined). I just said Logan is the best goalkeeper and will end up pissed off if he gets relegated to third choice again.

Henderson has not only done quite well, he has improved his game and in particular his kicking.

I do agree thrac.

His kicking has got alot better since hes played more regularly.

Logan shouldnt be dropped to third choice no way.

When were these glaring mistakes, I can't remember! :blink:

He brought down a player in the box twice last season, did he not?

He was also at fault in two of the goals in pre-season. Granted it was pre-season and they "don't count for anything" - but he was still at fault, and against lower league opposition, that's a worry.

He brought down a player in the box twice last season, did he not?

He was also at fault in two of the goals in pre-season. Granted it was pre-season and they "don't count for anything" - but he was still at fault, and against lower league opposition, that's a worry.

That is a worry.

But come on when hasnt he been a worry.

Hes just not prooved himself for us.

He came with a reputation but has prooved nothing.

His reputation was a bit of a double-edged sword in all fairness.

Some said he was a shit hot shot stopper.

Others said he was a liability at best.

He's shown us to be a bit of both at times, really. Goes from being the villain of the piece to being something of a hero in a matter or two games. :blink:

His reputation was a bit of a double-edged sword in all fairness.

Some said he was a shit hot shot stopper.

Others said he was a liability at best.

He's shown us to be a bit of both at times, really. Goes from being the villain of the piece to being something of a hero in a matter or two games. :blink:

Yeh a few games last year he made vital saves.

But other games he made massive errors that cost us points.

Precisely. He's a real mixed bag is Douglas. :thumbup:

But we dont want a mixed bag as our keeper we play each week,to unreliable.

We want a keeper we can reliy on each week like we used to with Walker.

Even though Hendo hasnt done much wrong and he does deserve his place,i am not over confident in him.

Im not too picky though. :whistle::whistle:

Archived