Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fez of Mahrez

Favourite Michael Jackson song

Facebook from urbandictionary.com

An online network open to college students at certain universities. Students make up their own profiles which include a picture, name, birthdate, interests, and classes. They can then search for other students at their university or another university that has the facebook. One can add people they know or random people as their "friends."

Good for:

1.) Procrastinating

2.) Stalking

Scenario 1:

Girl: Last night I didn't get any work done because I was looking at facebook all night!

Scenario 2:

Girl 1: I found that really hot guy from our history class on facebook last night!

Girl 2: Really?!

Girl 1: Yeah! His name is insert name here, he's in insert classes here, he's single and is looking for a relationship, friendship, dating, random play, or anything he can get! (options under relationship status and what one is looking for)

Some of the content from Hungary would go down well in the cleavage thread :whistle:

WAHEY!

Just noticed this :)

Hope you noticed some exquisite cheb shots in the album with teh Earth Song pictures in.

We can start our own WaNK group! ikokopops can admin it so he can invite all the random hotties that will love his guns and post exam belly. All in the name of a 2.1!

That exam belly was a hefty beast to shift.

It's still lurking a bit.

Why is it WaNK?

Not that I disapprove of course.

My guns are so ready it just ain't funny.

We Are Nuclear Kineticists, the We Are Scientists tribute band.

It's going down a storm on the streets of Northampton.

Sorry but for me it will be his last one that will be my favourite :ph34r:

The guy although talented is a sad excuse for a human being.

Not all his fault should I add!

His childhood was nothing more then a modern day travelling circus and imo he's never got over the trauma of it all.

I know people will say oh he was looked after and he was well paid but lets be honest he comes across as the saddest and loneliest man on the planet-very sad :(

The only way to rock in these parts.

New genre...

Trouserless mullet rock.

Fezz - stop ars ing about and grow a mullet, you big mulletless sheister!

I used to hair long girly hair before I got it cut recently, you don't realised how close I seriously was to getting it cut into a mullet.

' date='Sep 8 2006, 04:16 PM' post='392514']

I used to hair long girly hair before I got it cut recently, you don't realised how close I seriously was to getting it cut into a mullet.

I'd love to have a mullet even for just a week perhaps.

It would be as good as the week I had half a beard.

Or the work I had a moustache and no other facial hair.

I didn't just look like a social outcast, I started to act like one!

Seriously though - let's mullet up.

Business at the front, pleasure at the back. (not like that Master Fox before you get excited.)

Archived