Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
marcus bent

I really want...

Guest Daniel

Yeah god point Petrescu, it annoys me alot and makes the place look very ammature and were certainly not that. :)

Yeah god point Petrescu, it annoys me alot and makes the place look very ammature and were certainly not that. :)

now calling the site admin god is just pure arse licking! :lol:

I think MA will give a few of are younger players a few subs apperances this year , well i hope so anyway !

how come they aint been given squad numbers then?

Tommy Wright has ;)

I really hope he gives Stearman a chance , He has bags of potential

He might not be physically developed to cope with this division this season, although I would like to see him get a few sub apperances.

I really hope he gives Stearman a chance , He has bags of potential

He might not be physically developed to cope with this division this season, although I would like to see him get a few sub apperances.

When we're 4-0 up ;)

he is only 16 is he not , make him a regular in the reserves and see how he progressess , how is tomi coming along , he is still gonna be a world beater or has he struggled

Tomi is 18 now, he hasnt exactly struggled, inconsistant sometimes last season but he did have games where he was just awesome and hopefully this coming season he'll come good, he has all the talent in the world to become a great player for us.

Guest MR Potatohead

MA has lost the plot he must have the oldest team ever.Thet are all taking good money out of the club for not a lot in return .If by some stroke of luck we do get promoted , what will we do then? sign another load of has beens i suppose on one year contracts.He said last year he could not stay up if he played kids , this year he says he won't get promoted with kids , so the kids may as well bugger off somewhere else.Someobne needs to take a long term view on the clubs future not just year to year.

Archived