Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
marcus bent

I really want...

Guest Daniel

Im glad someone finally agrees with me, are you saying you want a new manager?

Ive been saying it since last summers pensionners and all i got was abuse mate, but n my eyes excellent view. :)

Ive been saying it since last summers pensionners and all i got was abuse mate, but n my eyes excellent view. :)

:lol: MA OUT MA OU MA OUT!! :lol:

Guest Mr Potatohead

Something needs to change guys it really does!. We are ar oute 1 percentage football team , everything I despised G Taylor for MA has installed a Leics ,hoof it and chase the second ball that's the sort of team we have become.II am not sure I can bear another season of watching kick and rush football.

[something needs to change guys it really does!. We are ar oute 1 percentage football team , everything I despised G Taylor for MA has installed a Leics ,hoof it and chase the second ball that's the sort of team we have become.II am not sure I can bear another season of watching kick and rush football. ]

According to the St Johnstone Report we showed we have quality players with a lovely passing style.

I for one am assuming there will be a definite change to a more passing style of footy although I'm sure MA will want a bit of hoofing especially is we're 1-0 down and 10 minutes to go.

http://www.stjohnstonefc.co.uk/matchreport.asp?ResultID=176

PS how do you do this quote thing with out cutting and pasting

[something needs to change guys it really does!. We are ar oute 1 percentage football team , everything I despised G Taylor for MA has installed a Leics ,hoof it and chase the second ball that's the sort of team we have become.II am not sure I can bear another season of watching kick and rush football. ]

According to the St Johnstone Report we showed we have quality players with a lovely passing style.

I for one am assuming there will be a definite change to a more passing style of footy although I'm sure MA will want a bit of hoofing especially is we're 1-0 down and 10 minutes to go.

http://www.stjohnstonefc.co.uk/matchreport.asp?ResultID=176

PS how do you do this quote thing with out cutting and pasting

Click on the Quote box to the top right of that particular post.

Tomi is 18 now, he hasnt exactly struggled, inconsistant sometimes last season but he did have games where he was just awesome and hopefully this coming season he'll come good, he has all the talent in the world to become a great player for us.

i watched the youth game when i think they won 7/8-1. petrescu is a well good finisher, all his goals were class, especially when he rounded the keeper.

you could have a point. but lets give him 1 more seaon, but he needs to give youth a chance. but i dont understand the signings of pressman, hignett, priet, T.B.H.

Guest Daniel

I know, he doesnt really think about the future of the club.

What happens if this bunch of has beens gets us up?

He'll buy another load when we go up like last season?

You cant work it like that, but ill leave it to him.

Guest Guest

Good quality young players cost money and in case nobody has noticed we have no money!

If we were to get promoted it would be different this time round. next season all the big earners contracts expire so that would free up a lot more money and then I think you'd see afew more younger players come in.

Good quality young players cost money and in case nobody has noticed we have no money!

If we were to get promoted it would be different this time round. next season all the big earners contracts expire so that would free up a lot more money and then I think you'd see afew more younger players come in.

i meant giving ppl like stearmn a chance an dnot signign old players for the sake of it.

i meant giving ppl like stearmn a chance an dnot signign old players for the sake of it.

Stearman is 16 - He's not going to be a regular this season.

Translater: I meant giving people like Stearman a chance and not signing old players for the sake of it.

He's only 16. I'd be amazed if Micky plays him, i'm shocked at the amount of chances he's been given pre season, he does deserve it though.

Stearman is 16 - He's not going to be a regular this season.

yeah i know, but he would be good as back-up i think. if he plays alongside keown for a couple of games he will learn alot, and become an even better prospect.

Translater: I meant giving people like Stearman a chance and not signing old players for the sake of it.

He's only 16. I'd be amazed if Micky plays him, i'm shocked at the amount of chances he's been given pre season, he does deserve it though.

yeah, maybe micky will give some younger players a chance, we gave piper a chance and look how good he was. every player deserves a chance before he is released. like dudfield, reeves, williamson wernt really given.

Garry Parker saved Piper, not Bassett or Adams. Do not give them pair credit for him.

Dudfield was shit. Williamson is nothing to shout about i said this before he was released. Reeves was ok but he aint done much at Northampton so ...

Garry Parker saved Piper, not Bassett or Adams. Do not give them pair credit for him.

Dudfield was shit. Williamson is nothing to shout about i said this before he was released. Reeves was ok but he aint done much at Northampton so ...

you aint answered me petrescu how come i have a warning? do i get suspened if it goes to 100%? :o

Archived