Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
golden gordon

was birch on a mission ?

i listened to most of the match on the matchlive console and was amazed by how many nicknames (expert summeriser ) birch used for barber

barb, barbs, baa-baa, barbie, barbarella, barbarossa, barbiedoll were among the many i caught , and i'm sure i missed a few :D

and did anyone hear when barber asked him what he thought about an incident on the opposite touchline ? he said "i can't see whats happening on this sides touchline , i haven't got my glasses " :D:P

forget cannon and ball, they are no more ..........it's "birch and barber" now :thumbup:

i listened to most of the match on the matchlive console and was amazed by how many nicknames (expert summeriser ) birch used for barber

barb, barbs, baa-baa, barbie, barbarella, barbarossa, barbiedoll were among the many i caught , and i'm sure i missed a few :D

and did anyone hear when barber asked him what he thought about an incident on the opposite touchline ? he said "i can't see whats happening on this sides touchline , i haven't got my glasses " :D:P

forget cannon and ball, they are no more ..........it's "birch and barber" now :thumbup:

Sounds like pillow talk to me :P with Barber dressing up in all kinds of different gear for Birch's pleasure :whistle: , not that I have experience of that of course :blush:

Archived