Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox in a Box

ROY KEANE

Right I need to get something RIGHT off my chest.

Ever since i can remember I have followed my team...... Only ONE and I say ONE player has got right up my nose.

ROY KEANE..... ever since his alcohol fulled FOREST days I have HATED I mean HATED this bloke.

If I was in front of him now I'd break is nose with a forehead slam!, He may be 'so called quality' in the eyes of some managers but I really dont like the bloke.

Has anyone got a spare ticket and a spare seat in a car so I can go up and give him a forehead slam next week lol

I really dont like him he needs to be taught a 'Steve Walsh' type lesson!

off my chest now........ :ph34r:

Right I need to get something RIGHT off my chest.

Ever since i can remember I have followed my team...... Only ONE and I say ONE player has got right up my nose.

ROY KEANE..... ever since his alcohol fulled FOREST days I have HATED I mean HATED this bloke.

If I was in front of him now I'd break is nose with a forehead slam!, He may be 'so called quality' in the eyes of some managers but I really dont like the bloke.

Has anyone got a spare ticket and a spare seat in a car so I can go up and give him a forehead slam next week lol

I really dont like him he needs to be taught a 'Steve Walsh' type lesson!

off my chest now........ :ph34r:

Oh.... I would so love to see that attempted :rolleyes::D.

(somebody move this to relevent part of the forum :rolleyes: )

Hate him more than Dennis Wise? :o

Hi Louise,

YES....... I told DES WALKER face to face what i thought of him in a club in nottingham a few years back.

GOD DO I HATE KEANE!

New years day hangover, me ..sunderland at home.... I'm worried for myself....

WISE is a very close second.. very very close.... the little sh*T ..... I still havent forgiven him for cutting me up on the road out of heathrow a few years back let alone what he did to LCFC... Little Sh*t...........

I need chillin out i think today :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::D

Archived