Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content
Guest BMR

Wtf

Recommended Posts

Posted

EH??? whats happened, i go and get completely hammered, wake up today with a massive sore head and it appears I am no longer registered and half the posts are missing!

of course it could all be an illusion and i'm still asleep :o

Posted

The upgrading process messed up. Please reregister though and support the forum. I hope it will get back to how it was.

You still planning to release it to newsnow tonight?

I'm going to go post mad today to get the posts up.

Posted

Ah right, ok, I've reregistered, not put me avatar back yet but I'm sure she's on her way I'll put you something on news now tonight . :D

Off to buy meself a new fangled phone soon, poor old 3510i has been faithful but sadly not quite enough features to keep me happy

Do I sound like Hop :unsure:

  • 3 months later...
Posted
Does it work properly now? :thumbup:

34544[/snapback]

Pack it in Hop

not all of us have time to read through all these old post ur bringing up.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...