Dellyjo Posted 13 September 2006 Posted 13 September 2006 Congrats on the whorage. We will toast you tonight (although not literally). Hey, he might like that! Well done matey, now get your finger out & get on with some work
lcfc_jme Posted 13 September 2006 Posted 13 September 2006 Wishful thining I think DB mate TPH shouldn't stop yet posting yet, you're at the peak of your powers and you should use them while they last Why is he no longer a mod? My guess would be cos he chose to give up mod rights. Hmm...
cisono Posted 13 September 2006 Posted 13 September 2006 TPH shouldn't stop yet posting yet, you're at the peak of your powers and you should use them while they last True but.. why does it sound as if you were talking about powers... other than posting? I think you've been spending far too much time with lookwhaticando! Why is he no longer a mod? My guess would be cos he chose to give up mod rights. Hmm... That is my guess too. Methinks we should start a "bring back TPH as mod" campaign... What do you reckon?!?!
The People's Hero Posted 13 September 2006 Posted 13 September 2006 True but.. why does it sound as if you were talking about powers... other than posting? I think you've been spending far too much time with lookwhaticando! That is my guess too. Methinks we should start a "bring back TPH as mod" campaign... What do you reckon?!?! Thanks for the support... But I think we should let it go..
Ultra Posted 13 September 2006 Posted 13 September 2006 Thanks for the support... But I think we should let it go.. Best thing you've said for ages.
Daggers Posted 13 September 2006 Posted 13 September 2006 Methinks we should start a "bring back TPH as mod" campaign... What do you reckon?!?! Why do the good ones always go first? Why God, why godammit why?!
The People's Hero Posted 13 September 2006 Posted 13 September 2006 Good point, well made Thankyou Mattsy! I knew I could count on your support.
lcfc_jme Posted 13 September 2006 Posted 13 September 2006 True but.. why does it sound as if you were talking about powers... other than posting? I think you've been spending far too much time with lookwhaticando! That is my guess too. Methinks we should start a "bring back TPH as mod" campaign... What do you reckon?!?! I was aiming for talking about posting powers, but I just simply forgot a word ... I'll sort it out though. I don't spend lone time with lookwhaticando, I'm pretty fearful around him I'd like TPH to be a mod again, and I'd join in if there was a campaign, but it's unlikely to happen. Did he clarify why he is no longer a mod or what?!
The People's Hero Posted 13 September 2006 Posted 13 September 2006 I'm no longer a mod because it was decided that it would be better if I went back to just being a 'poster' rather than a 'moderator'. Perhaps someone thought my standards were slipping?!
lcfc_jme Posted 13 September 2006 Posted 13 September 2006 I'm no longer a mod because it was decided that it would be better if I went back to just being a 'poster' rather than a 'moderator'. Perhaps someone thought my standards were slipping?! Was it you that decided you wouldn't be a mod?? Hence the thingy saying "Not Moderator Material"? Perhaps posting in silly ways with lookwhaticando, cisono and the like finally caught up with you
The People's Hero Posted 13 September 2006 Posted 13 September 2006 I suppose it was a mutual decision...
lcfc_jme Posted 13 September 2006 Posted 13 September 2006 I suppose it was a mutual decision... Brought on by who?? Or will all these revelations lead to you getting in trouble now you're not a mod??
lcfc_jme Posted 13 September 2006 Posted 13 September 2006 Me and one of my superiors... Which superior was this then? I wouldn't like to speculate seeing as I don't like annoying/offending the powers that be. Which one initiated the discussion as well? Jesus I'm being nosy
Knighton Matt Posted 13 September 2006 Posted 13 September 2006 Which superior was this then? I wouldn't like to speculate seeing as I don't like annoying/offending the powers that be. Which one initiated the discussion as well? Jesus I'm being nosy It was me. I am the law. Word to your mutha.
lookwhaticando Posted 13 September 2006 Author Posted 13 September 2006 What on earth are you getting at? He's no longer a moderator. Fact. Now get over it :pinch:
lcfc_jme Posted 13 September 2006 Posted 13 September 2006 It was me. I am the law. Word to your mutha. B.S mate I don't believe that, simply as you aren't a mod And don't insult my mother, she's a lovely lady and I wouldn't want anybody offending her, or I'll get VERY ANGRY Considering I'm off in a minute, I'll let you off with a warning
Knighton Matt Posted 13 September 2006 Posted 13 September 2006 B.S mate I don't believe that, simply as you aren't a mod And don't insult my mother, she's a lovely lady and I wouldn't want anybody offending her, or I'll get VERY ANGRY Considering I'm off in a minute, I'll let you off with a warning I am above moderation. Quite literally.
lcfc_jme Posted 13 September 2006 Posted 13 September 2006 Nice. I'm happy for you Long may you stay there and be above the law/rules I'll simply watch and wait til you fall
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.