Maybes Posted 12 September 2006 Posted 12 September 2006 Developing Story, more soon ... wowie well done
lookwhaticando Posted 12 September 2006 Author Posted 12 September 2006 I just wanted to be the first to congratulate the big man on this feat - hence the lack of content in my first post. :laugh: Well done TPH, quality banter! Here's to another 8,000 to come
lcfc_jme Posted 12 September 2006 Posted 12 September 2006 Tremendous. Congratulations big man, muy impresionate with the posting :thumbsup: Keep them coming mate
cisono Posted 12 September 2006 Posted 12 September 2006 I just wanted to be the first to congratulate the big man on this feat - hence the lack of content in my first post. :laugh: What about all the others?
cisono Posted 12 September 2006 Posted 12 September 2006 Post Whore alert Well done BTW Very big alert Congrats TPH!
golden gordon Posted 12 September 2006 Posted 12 September 2006 post whore gallop should be played loudly tonight
lookwhaticando Posted 12 September 2006 Author Posted 12 September 2006 What about all the others? There's content when I post them, but someone steals the content before people read it. Paranormal, it is.
cisono Posted 12 September 2006 Posted 12 September 2006 There's content when I post them, but someone steals the content before people read it. Paranormal, it is. Strange how that happens!
The People's Hero Posted 12 September 2006 Posted 12 September 2006 I might retire soon from posting. My standard would be slipping, were it not already at the lowest possible level.
Rincewind Posted 12 September 2006 Posted 12 September 2006 Where would Foxestalk be without the quality of post received from TPH?
Katy Posted 13 September 2006 Posted 13 September 2006 Post whoring to the max there TPH. Why is your name not in bold anymore?
Janx Posted 13 September 2006 Posted 13 September 2006 What a fantastic use of brain, work time, and a first class education system.... you and your parents must be incredibly proud of this moment?
The People's Hero Posted 13 September 2006 Posted 13 September 2006 Post whoring to the max there TPH. Why is your name not in bold anymore? I'm no longer a moderator extraordinaire. In fact, I'm simply no longer a moderator.
Katy Posted 13 September 2006 Posted 13 September 2006 I'm no longer a moderator extraordinaire. In fact, I'm simply no longer a moderator. That was short but (bitter) sweet
The People's Hero Posted 13 September 2006 Posted 13 September 2006 Yeah. A great bit of standing down. I hope RK follows my lead. Is that a bit footbally for this forum?
Janx Posted 13 September 2006 Posted 13 September 2006 the writing was on the wall mate.... literally Just NOT mod material.... you have an opinion that is a little ...erm.... over zealous... still the best thing on here though lover!
Katy Posted 13 September 2006 Posted 13 September 2006 Yeah. A great bit of standing down. I hope RK follows my lead. Is that a bit footbally for this forum? Probably, but every one's in a mood on the LCFC bit at the moment understandably. Ive just had my head bitten off for saying something a tad differently to everyone else. Some things never change ay. Viva la General Chat!
The People's Hero Posted 13 September 2006 Posted 13 September 2006 the writing was on the wall mate.... literally Just NOT mod material.... you have an opinion that is a little ...erm.... over zealous... still the best thing on here though lover! Yep - overopinionated - that's me. I think me no longer being a moderator was the correct decision. Did he jump or was he pushed?
Guest Posted 13 September 2006 Posted 13 September 2006 Congrats on the whorage. We will toast you tonight (although not literally).
Daggers Posted 13 September 2006 Posted 13 September 2006 Did I? Have I? Wowsers! I'll have overtaken you by the weekend...
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.