Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Floating Fox

Lets draw a positive

What worries me the most is the fact that we have Sunderland and Birmingham away from home to come this month. I fear where we will be at the end of the month and the climb to the top half is gonna be a long one then.

we allways seem to pick up the performance against the teams which count, then mess up when we meet hull and the like.

With all the house moving stuff going on, I thought the game was on Saturday...so, as the texts came through I thought 'at least I have saved myself a quarter of a tank of petrol'.

Hmm. Now I just have to weigh up whether I want to save another quarter of a tank and not bother with the Colchester game! :unsure:

What worries me the most is the fact that we have Sunderland and Birmingham away from home to come this month. I fear where we will be at the end of the month and the climb to the top half is gonna be a long one then.

But once this month is out the way we'll have been to:

Sunderland

Birmingham

WBA

Coventry

Four teams who are not going to lose many at home between them. Although it would be great to have gotten a great start to the season, we've had a very tough start in terms of away games (with maybe the exception of Luton) so maybe a few easier games are just around the corner...... (can you tell im really struggling for the positives)

Archived