Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
willy37

over reacting?

am i the only one who feels that we are not in the desperate situation everyone seems to be claiming? look at it this way, at least we can see our faults at this stage of the season and have time to correct them, rather then having an average mid table season and then be stuck in a dog fight at the end,

Cheer the boys on at sunderland :D

am i the only one who feels that we are not in the desperate situation everyone seems to be claiming? look at it this way, at least we can see our faults at this stage of the season and have time to correct them, rather then having an average mid table season and then be stuck in a dog fight at the end,

Cheer the boys on at sunderland :D

So you're going to wait till we drop in to what? Bottom three? Bottom two? Bottom one?

We've not even come up against most of the best sides in this league yet.. and the worrying thing is, there is very little improvement/development. We're not going anywhere.

We haven't scored enough goals.

am I the only one that thinks this thread is as pointless as the kersquillion others that bang on about our "situation - dire or not"?

Now we have reached our centillionth identical thread of the week on the same topic I seriously can not be arsed to plough through them all...considering most of them contain trite statements about impending doom or that we are all being negative. :yawn:

This is my least favourite section of the forum!

Now we have reached our centillionth identical thread of the week on the same topic I seriously can not be arsed to plough through them all...considering most of them contain trite statements about impending doom or that we are all being negative. :yawn:

This is my least favourite section of the forum!

how dare you trump my kersquillion with a centillionth!

You bounder! :cry:

Archived